Serious LGBT Thread

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I have been vomiting non stop for the past 2 hours and it’s starting to suck a lot god fucking dammit I just want to drink some more water

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I have been vomiting non stop for the past 2 hours and it’s starting to suck a lot god fucking dammit I just want to drink some more water

o no

sip on some ginger ale

put on some enya and lay on your side with your head on the cool side of the pillow

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
o no

sip on some ginger ale

put on some enya and lay on your side with your head on the cool side of the pillow
Basically what I’ve been trying to do. All this started cause I was dehydrated as shit and tried to rehydrate, unknowingly downed like a liter. And then I remembered I have really bad problems with gas, couldn’t burp for like a solid 30 mins. Tried to burp so hard I ended up projectile vomiting all in my toilet and that continued while still dehydrated as shit.

So, REMEMBER TO FUCKING HYDRATE GAMERS, this sucks

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Basically what I’ve been trying to do. All this started cause I was dehydrated as shit and tried to rehydrate, unknowingly downed like a liter. And then I remembered I have really bad problems with gas, couldn’t burp for like a solid 30 mins. Tried to burp so hard I ended up projectile vomiting all in my toilet and that continued while still dehydrated as shit.

So, REMEMBER TO FUCKING HYDRATE GAMERS, this sucks

oh god

what the fuck

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
this entire thread is a black pill
ZtgVwsA.jpeg

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Update: I was told we have cinnamon bun toaster strudels and you can bet your gay asses I got up to vacuum the bathroom

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
On some shit tho I can't believe it's been 2 years since we tied the knot

covid ruined any overseas trip we would have taken

but we're still here and covid free.

<3

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Our 2 year anniversary is next week and I’m sabatoging the whole thing by refusing to vacuum the bathroom
Update: I was told we have cinnamon bun toaster strudels and you can bet your gay asses I got up to vacuum the bathroom
this is just more evidence showing that good food is the ultimate bribe

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

it's 2014 and you're watching csgo montage clips

and you're in the closet and you're deathly afraid as a teen about being ousted as gay and have crushes on dudes but no way to properly vent this to your schizo family members who think homosexuality isn't appropriate

life is not good

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae

it's 2014 and you're watching csgo montage clips

and you're in the closet and you're deathly afraid as a teen about being ousted as gay and have crushes on dudes but no way to properly vent this to your schizo family members who think homosexuality isn't appropriate

life is not good

It's 2020 and you're on a forum for a roleplaying game you no longer play but actively participate in

and you're reminiscing about a time in your life when you felt trapped and spooked for being you instead of browsing tinder looking for dick appointments

you're a fucking ape.