Happy pride!!!!

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
51c8c65b966b00ebe9f43f173c5d40ee.png

Happy pride!!!!
I saw this meme once where it was like a missle with 'BLM' and other progressive stuff written on it

This is the kind of vibes I get from this image

Like yeah, we're bombing you but look at how progressive the case is!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I saw this meme once where it was like a missle with 'BLM' and other progressive stuff written on it

This is the kind of vibes I get from this image

Like yeah, we're bombing you but look at how progressive the case is!
i mean they are pretty progressive

they're bombing people who'd decapitate LGBT people if possible lmao

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

I don't know if many progressives would justify bombing people

I find it funny because it's a bit ironic more than I disagree with it on any moral level.

war is heck

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't know if many progressives would justify bombing people

I find it funny because it's a bit ironic more than I disagree with it on any moral level.

war is heck
there's progressives lining up in the streets to beat on right wing people so who knows, honestly : )

don't need to be a progressive/conservative to agree that bombing those radicalist fucks into the stoneage is a good thing

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae

to be fair, there's probably been a few closeted folk who got arab wedding'd too

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
there's progressives lining up in the streets to beat on right wing people so who knows, honestly : )

don't need to be a progressive/conservative to agree that bombing those radicalist fucks into the stoneage is a good thing
You won't find me disagreeing with bombing actual terrorists

There's just something ironic about flags and icons associated with diversity, tolerance and acceptance being attached to destructive weapons

Like I know the Military have always painted shit on weapons like playing cards or women and shit like that but yeah

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i dont think comparing people who hate despite having education and resources, in a none-war torn country vs a war torn country with lack of education and poor standards of living hating because they cant have sources to change their mind, is a good idea

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You won't find me disagreeing with bombing actual terrorists

There's just something ironic about flags and icons associated with diversity, tolerance and acceptance being attached to destructive weapons

Like I know the Military have always painted shit on weapons like playing cards or women and shit like that but yeah
can't tolerate and accept something which threatens your very life

i dont think comparing people who hate despite having education and resources, in a none-war torn country vs a war torn country with lack of education and poor standards of living hating because they cant have sources to change their mind, is a good idea
In most middle eastern countries people will hunt you and kill you for being gay

Even the ones that aren't war-torn, goopy. The ones where people can actually go to school

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
can't tolerate and accept something which threatens your very life

In most middle eastern countries people will hunt you and kill you for being gay

Even the ones that aren't war-torn, goopy. The ones where people can actually go to school

In the middle east, they most certainly don't have the same resources as we do around queerness. Comparing countries that do, to countries that don't is ridiculous. The cultural difference is stark enough that you should realise this.

But this is not current affairs.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
justifying imperialism by trying to allude that raytheon missile are killing homophobes
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿ ⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼ ⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼ ⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉ ⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄