Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 7099

what is wrong with partaking in the pleasures of the flesh as long as both participants are consenting adults who both want the same?
from what i've seen the 'pleasures of flesh' with 'consenting adults' is consistently 'sexual harassment' with 'people who just want to share interests', it's all i've ever seen from ANYONE on this matter, when someone just wants a friend with similar interests it's always gravitating back to the topic of "hm, but sex?" is a friendship nowhere good enough? it's always outruled by the constant measure that no matter how hard i try to be just a friend to someone, to comfort them, or just talk to them mano el mano about a video game or some shit i'll never be as comforting as a sex partner, no word of advice i can bring or any amount of conversation i can produce will ever outweight someone to suck dick! and no matter how healthy some bullshit like that is it's always a QUITE LITERAL circlejerk with everyone agreeing that surrounding yourself in it is perfectly a-ok. as soon as i bring up something ever so divergent suddenly there's something ill with me. and there's nothing i can do about it, because everything is controlled by sex and it'll never change

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
from what i've seen the 'pleasures of flesh' with 'consenting adults' is consistently 'sexual harassment' with 'people who just want to share interests', it's all i've ever seen from ANYONE on this matter, when someone just wants a friend with similar interests it's always gravitating back to the topic of "hm, but sex?" is a friendship nowhere good enough? it's always outruled by the constant measure that no matter how hard i try to be just a friend to someone, to comfort them, or just talk to them mano el mano about a video game or some shit i'll never be as comforting as a sex partner, no word of advice i can bring or any amount of conversation i can produce will ever outweight someone to suck dick! and no matter how healthy some bullshit like that is it's always a QUITE LITERAL circlejerk with everyone agreeing that surrounding yourself in it is perfectly a-ok. as soon as i bring up something ever so divergent suddenly there's something ill with me. and there's nothing i can do about it, because everything is controlled by sex and it'll never change
04ca09f09eb8162d4b8cd6106b8e49d678d4e021a35ef1132eb211f73a1be182_1.jpg

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
90% of people go on tinder to have sex yurrie men and women, you swipe someone because you want to get with them, both sides. then you get together because you both want to.

its perfectly ok to not want sex at all and to just want friends, but people are also ok to do the prior that i just mentioned, just be yourself and don't expect people to be you, you're not mentally ill but this is pretty incomprehensible

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
on the topic, i'd love to start dating but i ain't vaxxed yet and i'd rather not get the coof over that, i dont wanna get folks hopes up over meeting yet either so c'est la vie

it's all i've ever seen from ANYONE on this matter, when someone just wants a friend with similar interests it's always gravitating back to the topic of "hm, but sex?" is a friendship nowhere good enough? it's always outruled by the constant measure that no matter how hard i try to be just a friend to someone, to comfort them, or just talk to them mano el mano about a video game or some shit i'll never be as comforting as a sex partner
are you talking in-person or are we talking dating sites here

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

c7f5acbba5.jpg

based social retard​

>funny
>not bad looking apparently
>too much of a dogbrain to realise when someone's making advances and is into me
>only realise things in hindsight
>some retard fucking me over had a completely catastrophic effect on confidence
>i know im capable i just dont know how to do it anymore without feeling cripplingly self-conscious

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

I WOULD NEVER OPEN GRINDR AND NOT EXPECTING DICK IN MY FACE

dating apps = hookups. yeah friendships crop up, but its mostly just dick

also gay tinder is desperate im average qt and i got 99+ likes in a day

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
on the topic, i'd love to start dating but i ain't vaxxed yet and i'd rather not get the coof over that, i dont wanna get folks hopes up over meeting yet either so c'est la vie

are you talking in-person or are we talking dating sites here
bro fuck it just go for it

never dated and seen as many people as i did during the lockdown it was a blessing in disguise honestly

90% of people go on tinder to have sex yurrie men and women, you swipe someone because you want to get with them, both sides. then you get together because you both want to.

its perfectly ok to not want sex at all and to just want friends, but people are also ok to do the prior that i just mentioned, just be yourself and don't expect people to be you, you're not mentally ill but this is pretty incomprehensible

ced6dd73b2.jpg

it isn't much deeper than this

i see big booba/bunda and have the opportunity to stick funny meat stick in meat cavern then im gonna do it (unless theyre really gross and possibly crazy)

no feelings, just enjoyment

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
bro fuck it just go for it

never dated and seen as many people as i did during the lockdown it was a blessing in disguise honestly

ced6dd73b2.jpg

it isn't much deeper than this

i see big booba/bunda and have the opportunity to stick funny meat stick in meat cavern then im gonna do it (unless theyre really gross and possibly crazy)

no feelings, just enjoyment
what the fuck is a bunda i thought it was called cocka

D

Deleted member 7099

peoples lives are ruined by an addiction to wanting to have it, ive seen my dearest friends have their lives consumed by it and every time i see them so sad over just not having a sexual partner i cant feel anything but just absolute sadness, im sure people who have le sex all the time are happy in their own state of nirvana but just to see people i love consumed by the obsession of it and to be surrounded by it and to have no other option but to be depressed because of it with no change possible only to be brushed off by "well yea people Want to have sex it's normal" drives me fucking insane and no matter how much i try i can never comfort anyone because of it and i'll always be worst than some fucking sex fantasy, and nobody can understand me. am i really incomprehensible? im using every word i know to put out my most genuine feelings but i cant tell if its just me not having the right words. this is the only thing i can be comprehensible about, i dont know how else to convey this to anyone

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
peoples lives are ruined by an addiction to wanting to have it, ive seen my dearest friends have their lives consumed by it and every time i see them so sad over just not having a sexual partner i cant feel anything but just absolute sadness, im sure people who have le sex all the time are happy in their own state of nirvana but just to see people i love consumed by the obsession of it and to be surrounded by it and to have no other option but to be depressed because of it with no change possible only to be brushed off by "well yea people Want to have sex it's normal" drives me fucking insane and no matter how much i try i can never comfort anyone because of it and i'll always be worst than some fucking sex fantasy, and nobody can understand me. am i really incomprehensible? im using every word i know to put out my most genuine feelings but i cant tell if its just me not having the right words. this is the only thing i can be comprehensible about, i dont know how else to convey this to anyone

okay im starting to think the people you hang around have major issues lol, if someone is so obsessed where they can't appreciate you as a friend because you aren't their sex fantasy they're a literal piece of shit and you should cut them off

edit: i also think because of these people you're mentioning you have a really warped view of it all, most people aren't like that in the world im like 99.9% sure of this

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
fuck hold oni hit post reply on accidbet

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

>funny
>too much of a dogbrain to realise when someone's making advances and is into me
>i know im capable i just dont know how to do it anymore without feeling cripplingly self-conscious

anything's hard with a low self-esteem because you measure peoples reactions against yourself but i promise you fella that finding someone; or getting rejected by someone when you're genuinely just being yourself is a blessing anyhow because that aint anyone you'll vibe with in a good way anyway. keep at it bromo, put yourself out there; tinder's a cheap way to get good confidence because every gamer that swipes on you (especially if you've got an honest image) do it because they feeling you from go. impossible to lose the game

update back to the gamer council when you've started laying mad pipe

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
they dont crave the sex they crave what it makes them feel inside emotionally

>funny

used to be a socially inept turbovirgin because i was a late bloomer

did something that drastically turned my life around and introduced a whole world of new shit to me and now i'm doing just fine if not better than i expected

just put yourself out there, finishing school and fucking off was the best thing i did