Serious LGBT Thread

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I've done nothing but improve myself for an entire year and reject the shit I've been groomed into since I was pre-teen, I don't need to take shit like this from you. I wanted to share what I enjoy doing and the things I've gotten better at but if you want me to kill myself for being a former fascist cunt, just say so.
11 months ago you were calling people faggots and espousing nazi ideals

will you apologise? will you accept responsibility for your actions?

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
"trans person violently buries the idea of accepting their identity by diving deep into doing massive cringe loser shit on the internet that they first saw when they were young" is very common (i did it too lmao)
still responsible for what you've done, and should be held accountable

i could tout the rubber flag but if i said i hate bdsm in the past thats still something ive said

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

men-in-black-will-smith.gif

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
still responsible for what you've done, and should be held accountable

i could tout the rubber flag but if i said i hate bdsm in the past thats still something ive said
i didnt mean that that was untrue i was just saying it happens a lot

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I've done nothing but improve myself for an entire year and reject the shit I've been groomed into since I was pre-teen, I don't need to take shit like this from you. I wanted to share what I enjoy doing and the things I've gotten better at but if you want me to kill myself for being a former fascist cunt, just say so.
Improvements for yourself as a human being can only do so much to negate your previous actions.

Like there is a huge difference between saying "I was an idiot back then and I sincerely apologise for my ideology." and saying "I wasn't directly responsible for my opinions and actions back then." as if it somehow suddenly cleans your hands of what you did.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

Yes, I've already lost enough friends I've known for years for my shit behavior. However I'm not gonna forgive other people for their shit actions outside of politics, I've done that to too many people and had it bite me in the ass. I've accepted the fact that nothing can change what I said and done but don't think for a moment you can use this to control me. I wont be used for someone else's gain again.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Yes, I've already lost enough friends I've known for years for my shit behavior. However I'm not gonna forgive other people for their shit actions outside of politics, I've done that to too many people and had it bite me in the ass. I've accepted the fact that nothing can change what I said and done but don't think for a moment you can use this to control me. I wont be used for someone else's gain again.
You understand you just completely dodged the easy route of just saying sorry for your actions, right?

Dodged Dallas' question harder than any politician in a televised debate.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i dont care about you

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
Guys, a lot of young gay/bi/trans kids are filled with internalised homo/trans/biphobia which leads them down paths of shit like far right stuff.
I literally used to hate the LBTQ because I was filled with so much hate towards myself that was reinforced when I went down rabbit holes of right wing activism for shit like anti-gay therapy or whatever it's called.
Not defending my actions, not defending their actions but it happens a lot more than you realise, I believe they've moved on from what they've said and are sorry about it.
I'm not asking for you guys to stop calling them out because people should be called out for shit like being a nazi but just be a little fuckin' nicer about it? From the looks of things they said some bad shit so maybe I'm wrong but meh.
Return the thread to it's peaceful nature once more please.

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
its cool if u recognize what u did was silly. i hope ur in a better space now

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
You understand you just completely dodged the easy route of just saying sorry for your actions, right?

Dodged Dallas' question harder than any politician in a televised debate.
I'm not an ass licker like you want me to be. I'm not gonna act like a yes man for a bunch of punks.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
@The Sad Boy

Big man @afric wants to say, if you can come out clean, recognise how you hurt people, and apologise, he forgives you. People aren't irredeemable, especially no one on a roleplay forum. People get stuck into hard places in life, terrible places, and maybe they don't know to handle it. Radicalising isn't unheard of, and it definitely doesn't excuse everything, but seeing that you can work on yourself and move past it, you can be redeemed. To push you away is to see you revert, and no one wants that. Good for you.

I share his thoughts.

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
@The Sad Boy

Big man @afric wants to say, if you can come out clean, recognise how you hurt people, and apologise, he forgives you. People aren't irredeemable, especially no one on a roleplay forum. People get stuck into hard places in life, terrible places, and maybe they don't know to handle it. Radicalising isn't unheard of, and it definitely doesn't excuse everything, but seeing that you can work on yourself and move past it, you can be redeemed. To push you away is to see you revert, and no one wants that. Good for you.

I share his thoughts.
word goopy you know i think cns would agree too