Serious LGBT Thread

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
invest in ff14

Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!

Ignore the copypasta it's an actually good and enjoyable game and the free trial makes it easy as fuck to get hooked

+ you don't need to grind your ass to death to play the main story

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
invest in ff14

Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!
FFXIV convinced me that a well-written MMO is as engaging as any single player game.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Ignore the copypasta it's an actually good and enjoyable game and the free trial makes it easy as fuck to get hooked

+ you don't need to grind your ass to death to play the main story
1 character, all classes, even some passive ones like cooking, mining and shit that can make you extra profits in terms of money

if you like player-friendly games, pick ff14

if you like company-friendly games, pick wow
1e222c2816c87caed73cb4561779b0a1.png

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
1 character, all classes, even some passive ones like cooking, mining and shit that can make you extra profits in terms of money

Got to lvl 70 miner in 3 days of monkey diadem and I'm making moners like what the fuck ahahahahah miner is so ridiculous

if you like company-friendly games, pick wow

do wow players beat their wives
yes 0%
yes 0%
they have no wives ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i am not interested in ffxiv

i am not interested in ff

i am not interested in green eggs and ham

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i dont believe in sexualities
i think theyre a loose term of identification for things that dont need to be identified, designed for ease of understanding. but imo they only muddle things more.

i look forward to an androgynous future where you are you, person. not you, gay person. or you, trans person.
this will surely blow over when we've gotten over the stage of a gazillion words to describe onself or ones self-identity.

it's so much easier for people to discriminate someone when they can assign a label. i think putting anything in a box is silly.
unless all diehard straights suddenly become pan, i dont really get the whole anti-label thing in regards to gender/sexuality
i can not relate to 99% of cishet media when it comes to relationships, expression and identity, i do not want to be in the same box as them

sure, i would love a gnc andro future where everyone is attracted to each other but that is not happening in my lifetime, nor probably ever
labels help me find people like me (to a degree) and build solidarity with them

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
FFXIV also has a better story than a lot of the AAA games I've played this year so take that as you will.

The voice acting is great, the worldbuilding and lore are top-notch and its just a generally great experience.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
it's just not my game

*shrug*

ok ok ffxiv aside

i can understand new world cause, new and you know, can try it

but why wow, like, it has no content anymore and is full of rabid wifebeaters and jobless pricks who think they're better than you at everything

at least the pricks in ffxiv have a name and a visual tag, they're called "mentors" and they are to be avoided like the rabies

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
ever smoke crack?
he's not wrong though

wow's community is one of the main reasons as for why some people, me included, switched over to ff14

ff14 is much more welcoming and easier on new people

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
he's not wrong though

wow's community is one of the main reasons as for why some people, me included, switched over to ff14

ff14 is much more welcoming and easier on new people

I wasn't disputing that wow's community can be toxic

i'm saying wow = crack cocaine, don't read too deep into it.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I wasn't disputing that wow's community can be toxic

i'm saying wow = crack cocaine, don't read too deep into it.
ah, right

still keeping my point tho regardless of my inability to read

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
try doing fishing leves to get to lvl 80 fast, it'll take 20 minutes and probably cost 70-140k depending on the data center you're on
ridiculous that it's that quick, really easy gatherer 80 though!

I love mining cause it takes a total of 3 brain cells to pull off properly, so I can relax while I listen to music and clink clink afterwards

I gotta get into fishing tho cause culinarian is better when you get ur own catch, + botanist too
[doublepost=1633387262][/doublepost]ok ok now for real dudes which datacenter do you guys play on