Serious LGBT Thread

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Went to a drag show last night. Soooooooooo much fun.

Had a queen grind up on my dick, another shove my face into prosthetic booba, anoooother like jokingly finger blast my taint (obv over my pants lmao), and one straddled me and bounced in my lap until the chair broke

God, I love drag queens.
'i got diddled, it was rad'

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
UK also stated something recently that they'll be banning conversion therapy, which is great, but like they purposefully excluded trans people from the ban lol

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60947028

probably because our anti-trans panic is starting to kick up because our conservatives and idiots are influenced by the so called freedom place next to canada

Crabcus

an resigned man
Nebulae
Went to a drag show last night. Soooooooooo much fun.

Had a queen grind up on my dick, another shove my face into prosthetic booba, anoooother like jokingly finger blast my taint (obv over my pants lmao), and one straddled me and bounced in my lap until the chair broke

God, I love drag queens.

Congratulations, seeing that you're posting about this on the forums makes me think this is the most action you'll ever get in your life.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Congratulations, seeing that you're posting about this on the forums makes me think this is the most action you'll ever get in your life.

i'm married, but do cry more pls

mans only post in this entire thread and it's to try and talk shit lmao

also, who asked? i sure didn't.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

this man delivered a picture of his fat fucking nuts directly to alex

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no one wants to hear about your taint being finger blasted and your dick being grinded on. come on now
you're literally in the lgbt thread you fucking homo

if you dont want to hear about taint fingerblasting dont click on the thread??? ever tried that you fucking moron????

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

if you dont want to hear about taint fingerblasting dont click on the thread??? ever tried that you fucking moron????

trump voters, whatcha gonna do

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae

if you dont want to hear about taint fingerblasting don't click on the thread??? ever tried that you fucking moron????
ah, definitely, I should have totally known. I completely forgot that's what the LGBT community and this thread was all about - graphically documenting your sexual experiences at drag shows. thanks for reminding me