Serious LGBT Thread

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
there are some in my school but i’ve never spoken to one until now, half my family are gypsies so all i’ve really heard are bad things but they’re not half bad
bro theres prolly more than you think aswell

most of us dont stand out from a crowd yknow, were just your average dudes aswell
youd be surprised how many people ive had to explain to in detail that i am in fact, no joke, a big fag for them to understand that im not straight like everyone automatically asumes

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tfw

one gay guy in my school literally talks like mr gay mcqueer, straightup campiest voice possible
during lunch break he just says "by the way im gay you dont need to ask"

the other guy was sitting next to me in IT and he answered a sexuality question with "homosexual" and i was like "thats neat my duder"

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
only ever met 1 person in my entire life who said they were gay

i probably know a few who are, but i havent noticed and dont care because it literally makes no difference for me

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
only ever met 1 person in my entire life who said they were gay

i probably know a few who are, but i havent noticed and dont care because it literally makes no difference for me

Basically this. People have their stereotypes and for instance think I'm gay because I act quite "feminine", at times. Same happens the other way around.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Basically this. People have their stereotypes and for instance think I'm gay because I act quite "feminine", at times. Same happens the other way around.

ye

everyone assumes im gay because long hair and apparently personality

even though i've always thought i was pretty masculine

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
yeah im the case of the other way around lol

people think one of my best mates is a fag when the real one is standing next to him lookin shady

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
the people i live with just asked me yesterday "why don't you have a girlfriend?"
me:
Wklg34gm.png

dont wanna make it awkward so naturally i make it a different awkward by saying "not interested right now"

nailed it!!!

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the people i live with just asked me yesterday "why don't you have a girlfriend?"
me:
Wklg34gm.png

dont wanna make it awkward so naturally i make it a different awkward by saying "not interested right now"

nailed it!!!

girls are icky

D

Deleted member 6062

There are plenty of attractive men in Northern Ireland, but I just want one!

I DIDN'T SEE THE SERIOUS TAG!

Last edited by a moderator:

Agitha

Doggo person
Nebulae
I'm not gay, but I have alot of friends and family who are. So it's cool.. plus they throw really cool parties, parades and festivals.. So, LBTQU is cool.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
me:
Wklg34gm.png

nailed it!!!

my mum all throughout high school: HEY WHY DO YOU [literally any personal trait/people I hang out with/lack of relationship] ARE YOU GAY??
me:

qh7mgkucu2y21.jpg

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
me:
Wklg34gm.png

nailed it!!!

fuck this is actually me and im not even gay

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
fuck this is actually me and im not even gay

the amount of importance some people heap on having a relationship is kinda toxic honestly

they're important to have but if you're happy you're happy, no need to pursue things to feel "normal"