Serious LGBT Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
sad thing is that many have taken the second path (and they're not really that closeted) to cover for the first one because they've seen shame and hate around them for years and they fear taking the step
Its really funny only because they push away the only guaranteed supporters they’d have

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I'm looking forward to playing the Cyberpunk 2077 sequel were you play as Johnny Silverhand suffering from Gender Dysphoria after inheriting female Vs body

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I don’t even know what this clearly unfunny joke is about

Do I have to tag Cindy or do you get the joke if I point towards the claim in favor of the use of Combine over Universal Union

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
congrats to @Pyromancer for coming out as trans x
vefej5.png

wrong @ you goon.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm looking forward to playing the Cyberpunk 2077 sequel were you play as Johnny Silverhand suffering from Gender Dysphoria after inheriting female Vs body
What's really funny is in the temperance ending Johnny specifically says he is going to undergo a gender transition to become a man again if he ends up inheriting a female V body.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
What's really funny is in the temperance ending Johnny specifically says he is going to undergo a gender transition to become a man again if he ends up inheriting a female V body.
But then if you go through with it you can pick a dialogue option that confirms he thinks it's an improvement