Serious LGBT Thread

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
gucci is only trash if you cant style it tbh

it can be both extremely tacky and extremely stylish

dear lord do not base your outfits on their fits. do not wear what they model it as. you are not supposed to.

Husky

Nebulae

dear lord do not base your outfits on their fits. do not wear what they model it as. you are not supposed to.
Sometimes the cheaper stuff is the best, take my earlier example of my favourite gem, what looks better?

3344981.jpg

3179537.jpg

All depends on your style then the price tag imo. I got some pretty cheap heart necklace for Christmas with my name on it and it actually looks really nice on me.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
if we're talking jewellery i only really wear classic stuff like cartier love braclets/rings

F0074A[0].jpg

18WG_Cartier_Lov_5051bfcdd6efd-1-1-1.jpg

definitely on the more expensive side though

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

454585_X5J57_1015_001_100_0000_Light.jpg

if you buy this type gucci ur a chump sorry chief

arguably though, there are like a 1% type of people that can pull off the kinda outfits seen in their campaigns

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
those aren't any better than the hoodie i posted, fr
From a perspective of artistic merit they are. One of them is the equivalent of a box logo and the others are actual designs

sure they’re loud, flashy and obvious but no one is buying a plain black hoodie for £950

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
From a perspective of artistic merit they are. One of them is the equivalent of a box logo and the others are actual designs

sure they’re loud, flashy and obvious but no one is buying a plain black hoodie for £950
wheat thins, my boy, that first shirt looks like someone smeared moss on the top and gave a four year old some fingerpaint and told them to write "GUCCI"

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

aight aight maybe they are slightly better but they're still bad

and also people do buy those shitty box logo equivalent hoodies otherwise they wouldn't exist

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
talking about being gay all the time gets boring
tru but my man you realize there are other threads right
if youre bored go post about that shit in a different thread