Serious LGBT Thread

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
I left nebulous and within 2 months found gf; now she's my fiancee.
It's true, roleplay is stopping all of you from finding gfs
big sad

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
the way you demonize anyone that jokes around and doesn't take your side in arguments makes you a part of the problem, you need to chill out

someone in this thread said that there were only 2 genders. They identify with the lgbt community. That’s what I’m talking about, moron.

bubblegum

Nebulae
please dont be hateful towards me i have many friends with brain problems u are very discriminatory

peak comedy hehehe
[doublepost=1581279101][/doublepost]
no fighting allowed in this wholesome thread.

rate me dumb if you agree we need to just ban non lgbt ppl from posting here lmao

Last edited:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
peak comedy hehehe
[doublepost=1581279101][/doublepost]

we need to just ban non lgbt ppl from posting here lmao
You're being a hypocrite, you're always the first one to jump to calling people out and flaming and then you take the moral high ground every time, I'm pointing it out. This is a cool place to post, it's just very annoying to see.

bubblegum

Nebulae
You're being a hypocrite, you're always the first one to jump to calling people out and flaming and then you take the moral high ground every time, I'm pointing it out. This is a cool place to post, it's just very annoying to see.

yes I will cyber bully anyone who says harmful stuff. My issue isn’t being hypocritical it’s that I don’t find saying slurs funny which pisses you people off
[doublepost=1581279296][/doublepost]
i'm not instigating drama you're just cocking up an otherwise decent thread with nonsensical high horse-riding so please l e a v e or stop going out of your way to talk shit.

suck my clitoris

Reactions: List