Serious LGBT Thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

8PLCcwb.png

i didnt go through ur post history and dumb everything you'd recently posted unrelated to our discussion........

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
>be me, otter
>been vibing with hot twink, so far so good passed the 3 date rule
>we're sort of "distant" that only met once a week because our shitty schedues with work
Got hyped for Valentines, finally get to bring him over for the night
he went silent for a few days before coming back to me and calling our relationship off due to issues and whatnot. (mostly because schedule and him worrying he might become more distant because of careers far away and shit) fair fair
feel like shit but it happens.

time to celebrate gay valentines alone this week yeet.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
>be me, otter
>we're sort of "distant" that only met once a week because our shitty schedues with work
he went silent for a few days before coming back to me and calling our relationship off due to issues and whatnot. (mostly because schedule and him worrying he might become more distant because of careers far away and shit) fair fair

im sooo sorry :\

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
>be me, otter

Awwwh I'm sorry

There's other ways to have fun never give up! ^-^

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
>be me, otter

2 much drama

CR Rini

Neutrino
Nebulae
I noticed a lot of people in this community are in the lgbt community and I was like
Why dont I create (another?) thread about it.
Soo.. Yeah, some questions to start off:

When did you find out you were trans/gay/lesbian?
For me, I've always been really unsure since I was young and tbh, I like everyone and I've always been trans or as people joke, a trap.
I dont really mind those jokes so long as it's in good taste personally and I love self defecating humor so, ye.

Anyone else?

Also as always, please dont proselytize your views onto anyone in this thread and keep it civil.
Thanks guys and gals.
I found out that i was trans after i was broken up with and i figured that i wasn't suppose to be a guy i was suppose to be a girl so i decided to become transgender and live my life as a female it's a new change for me but i love having my friends help me every step of the way.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
>be me, otter

sorry friend. please accept my platonic virtual forehead kisses.