Serious LGBT Thread

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
bisexuals are just being greedy, much like the jewish menace that pervades our soc-
this says a lot about our society

but on a serious note, I never understood how a community (albeit a very loosely defined one) born out of camaraderie in spite of discrimination could then unironically discriminate internally between its own members, seems like there's some mental gymnastics that'd have to be going on there, or just a general lack of empathy

never been to a pride event though, so maybe I'm just missing something

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
just never heard much of bierasure outside of straights

I've heard it a few times from LGBT people. I don't think it's as pervasive as transphobia

I think that's more to do with the T being a personal identity; rather than an outright sexuality.

nah its some weirdo mental gymnastics from bigoted lesbians who think they're being persecuted.
[doublepost=1597962507][/doublepost]
I never understood how a community (albeit a very loosely defined one) born out of camaraderie in spite of discrimination could then unironically discriminate internally between its own members, seems like there's some mental gymnastics that'd have to be going on there, or just a general lack of empathy

Oppression olympics, misplaced hate, self hatred, and so on.

A lot of second wave feminists were discriminated and aligned feminism with reproductive organs. To hear someone be called "a person with a cervix" really bothers them. I get it the vitriol they might feel, but I don't support it.

Last edited:

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Some people base their entire character as an individual around their sexuality and these are the people I've seen who have the biggest problem with the idea of someone being Bisexual.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
It’s also stemming from ‘acceptance’ from more conservative folks who go “yeah gays are okay but BI???”

just sowing that dissent and some gullible fucking idiots eat it up just to feel normal

Though, I like how stupid and shitty lgbt people exist cause... it normalizes it all.

Everyone sucks!

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Some people base their entire character as an individual around their sexuality and these are the people I've seen who have the biggest problem with the idea of someone being Bisexual.

Idk rabid. I think straight people are cool and I respect their choice, but I don't want it forced down my throat. Why does every character in movies and games and tv shows have to be straight? Like if you want to be straight that's cool, but I don't want to hear about how much straight sex you have, your strip club advertisements on the radio, or your erectile dysfunction billboards.
[doublepost=1597963104][/doublepost]
bbb.jpg

D

Deleted member 4425

Idk rabid. I think straight people are cool and I respect their choice, but I don't want it forced down my throat. Why does every character in movies and games and tv shows have to be straight? Like if you want to be straight that's cool, but I don't want to hear about how much straight sex you have, your strip club advertisements on the radio, or your erectile dysfunction billboards.
[doublepost=1597963104][/doublepost]
bbb.jpg
hate the str*ight

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
the "hate the straight" stuff

it's a wee laugh aye, but when it becomes unironic, going off and saying that's a wee bit out of order, even if certain straight folk have been utter cunts prior

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
the "hate the straight" stuff

it's a wee laugh aye, but when it becomes unironic, going off and saying that's a wee bit out of order, even if certain straight folk have been utter cunts prior
I abhor people who have premarital sexual thoughts. Absolute fucking cringe. I'm literally going to vomit if someone tells me they want to have sexual intercourse with another human before marriage in the holy house of Allah.