Serious LGBT Thread

Nebulae
virgin laser hair removal vs the chad permanently in a state of despair shaving twice a day to the paranoia of leaving anything behind chads

450887531320311818.gif
just rip every piece of hair on sight you spot with your teeth

Reactions: List

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
virgin laser hair removal vs the chad permanently in a state of despair shaving twice a day to the paranoia of leaving anything behind

450887531320311818.gif
My headass seeing my face covered in blood, looking like I made out with a cheese grater. Though my hair growth
...Rate????? Isn't too quick, thankfully.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My headass seeing my face covered in blood, looking like I made out with a cheese grater. Though my hair growth
...Rate????? Isn't too quick, thankfully.
damn if you're worried about your face just wait until you start worrying about your arms, legs, chest, back, ass etc. lmfao I've spent too much of my life dying over that shit already

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
damn if you're worried about your face just wait until you start worrying about your arms, legs, chest, back, ass etc. lmfao I've spent too much of my life dying over that shit already
Oh god, though I am bit too much a hairy bigfoot to ever worry about that cause at that point it'll take me the entire day

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Finally go out gay barring and within two weeks I catch Pink-eye with a coughin cold.

not so fun to have fucked eyes and coughin but still would go out when my pathetic health recovers.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
New passport has been approved with my new name, even got updated gender markers for my trouble
arrives in a few weeks, so quite literally a 'new year new me' scenario right now, having a good laugh.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
New passport has been approved with my new name, even got updated gender markers for my trouble
arrives in a few weeks, so quite literally a 'new year new me' scenario right now, having a good laugh.
That reminds me, my British provisional licenses has been 'Ms. Brian' for the past 7 years. Unintentional, but I just couldn't be arsed to change it.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hey tuco why can't you get that pickle jar open? also what colours should the pansexual flag be?

this is the funniest lewis post I've ever seen im being 100% genuine.

I rate this 1 netspark lambda symbol