Accepted License to Thrill (Heal People)

LoonaTM

String
Nebulae
Character name: Loona Rivera

State Id:
Date of birth: 10/05/2003
Briefly describe your character's background: I Immigrated from the UK to make money in the big city of Los Santos, friendly with no criminal record and an urge to help people

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC): I wanna help people and be silly rescue lady

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?: My main goal is to help people ofcourse (as it should be) but also to get to know the residents of the city thru witty injury related banter

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: a few gmod rps and a gta rp from a while ago (cant remember the names)

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT (BRITISH sadly)

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: understood

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello LoonaTM!

Thank you for applying for EMS. I'm happy to tell you that we've decided to accept your application on your character, Loona Rivera. Once you got access, please familiarize yourself with our Subforum. Please also join the nebulous.cloud Discord, and if you're already a part, send me a message or ping me please.

While your application is a bit on the shorter side, since we've seen you in-game and believe EMS is an excellent opportunity for you to familiarise yourself with our server. We're really glad to give you a chance :)

Once you're in-game, please make your way to the Pillbox Hospital and call for staff to whitelist you, please. Thank you, and good luck! See you on the blue side.

Reactions: List