Serious List of Wholesome Members

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Nominating the following chads, some I'm no longer in contact with largely due to my own fuckups but that doesn't mean they aren't good hearted people, just means they couldn't put up with my shit. To those I've offended in the past or annoyed, I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, whether you accept my apology or not I hope you're well and good.

In no particular order:

Fuck thank you for reminding me lad @axid for being the dude who stopped me from joining the ranks of the cutie femcops and instead learning how to RP outside of being a degenerate, getting me some semblance of notoriety for my character HERO-5 which is what lead to my staff position today, without you I'd be somewhere I don't wanna think about

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
also
@Zak is a cool duder

well, he was until this happened:
a68234ff39909c7f68025a4bbce32fec.png

>:-[

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae

Nominating the following chads, some I'm no longer in contact with largely due to my own fuckups but that doesn't mean they aren't good hearted people, just means they couldn't put up with my shit. To those I've offended in the past or annoyed, I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, whether you accept my apology or not I hope you're well and good.

In no particular order:

You're okay big Tommy.

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
I'll do mine too, why not?

@Elizabeth We don't speak that often anymore - But I'm not forgetting you and the good moments in c24
@Numbers DS3 PVP again when?
@TedHatty Dio bestia
@kifer Porco dio
@Mic15000 <3
@Chezburger It's been time that we know each other, still nice to go around with you ^^
@Havok✪ You're still the captain of C24.
@Blackquill big boss and big friend.
@TommyGman You warned me for playing with Chez :(
@Slim Big faction lead, and trusted friend ^^
@Sambo
@shad
@Whilty
@cepe VICE-6 - I like you ^^
@Neythi Bunnyhopper :wink:
@Shrike
@Lioz
@MangoJuicy
@Lzom
@Dallas BECAUSE OF CONFLICT 2 :smiley: and because he's a cool guy.
@FieldersNL I love your events, and you are a very cool guy
@Gentlemanly Headcrab You should join again in the proselytes, I miss you.

and many others that I can't remember right now ;_;

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
i mean i could make a reply @ing all the people i like but honestly i don’t dislike anyone in this community really

so keep being yourselves folks :-]

D

Deleted member 1392

you die a little inside when you think of everyone you rped with and none of them tagged you here :[

i dont understand why you rated this disagree

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
you die a little inside when you think of everyone you rped with and none of them tagged you here :[

don’t take it to heart tho man, just because people didn’t tag you in some random thread doesn’t mean people don’t like you or think you rp well, plus i don’t really know who im oocly rping with when i am on the server so it can also be that

basically, you can still be a cool ass dude whether people publically appreciate you or not :-]

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Ehhhh there's a shitload of people who are around and are nice. I really may have had some conflict with some others but that doesn't mean I truly have something against them or that I dislike them.

I'll just list a few, that I remember did some stuff for me or helped me in the past around in the community. Might forget some. The rest, you're a fine bunch of lads, and thank you to those who mentioned me.

@Elizabeth you were a project of minge I turned into an actually good member of the community (or as good as possible, SA cunt). You're helpful and a nice friend, even if also a bitch-ass grumpy trap.

@Blackquill I think I owe you a few, sorry for being a bother, really, but you're incredibly nice, also very professional and smart. Keep it up, we got your back man.

@alex bullies me a lot but he's proven himself, regardless of what many may think, worried for the community. He's blunt, but that doesn't make him bad, I'd say he makes him the opposite, at least in this case.

@Flippy I thought you were a cunt at first just to find out you were actually one of the best lads around. Thanks for standing up in my defense sometimes dude, you're also a really funny edgyboi.

@Kurumi Nya you're another mistake in my judgement, I thought you'd just be one of those people who keep themselves away from anyone outside of their circlejerk but you're proven yourself to be incredibly nice, and also helped me a LOT with the faction. Arigato.

@Plain ✈ you're still an idiot but even the person that pesters me the most deserves a mention here. Jokes aside, you've been helpful many times.

@key @Pumpkin @Baker @Foxar you lot are a hard to understand bunch, but you are really helpful and open about issues. I know how much flak you must get due to just being lead of one or another faction, and it's a hard job as well, but here's some appreciation for you guys, keep it up.

@TommyGman a helpful guy, nice to chat with. You really need to learn when you are crossing the line and when it's time to stop, but that doesn't make you a bad guy, just a clumsy boy. Be careful.

@Raouldukejnr @Subeh @Gino :3 @Mirukihoshi @Fatality @shad @Berke @Evie @Agitha you lot are the old guard, nice to RP with you all, and also nice people who taught me the first steps in the community. Sadly, some others who also did are now gone, but we all must part ways sometimes.

@Slim you, my friend, are a fucking pain in the ass. I retire what I said to @Plain ✈, YOU are the king of people who pester me. But you're really nice, you make fun events and always have one way or another to get away with your shenanigans. Keep up the good work, lad.

@Tarannus @General Mario if you thought I'd forget you two, you're wrong. Mario, you've been a boost to the faction, a very active guy and someone who has shown me an interest in it nobody has before, which really boosted my morale. And Tar, I don't know what's the best from you, the hour and a half you take writing a /me, the insane brain you have filled with so much information I almost faint when you release 10% of your real power, or the photos you take. Thank you for all your help as well, and your initiative to bring up big projects, despite how lazy some people is.

Honorary mentions for @Numbers who will cry if I don't, @Nexus for the fun times, @GhostKripp for being one of the best staff members from the new batch, @Surrator for throwing shit at me when I trash talk rebels (no hard feelings man), @Blue Wolf and @ElectricTaco for the classical music share, @Dallas for giving me some more tools to maintain the faction alive and create some events for people, and @DoubleD, @FieldersNL and @TinPan because idk fuck you all bunch of super-helpful SAs.

I think I didn't miss anyone but yeah, eh... Be nice and such.

E: I didn't forget about you @Jaydawg, you're just mean :(

Last edited:

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Ehhhh there's a shitload of people who are around and are nice. I really may have had some conflict with some others but that doesn't mean I truly have something against them or that I dislike them.

I'll just list a few, that I remember did some stuff for me or helped me in the past around in the community. Might forget some. The rest, you're a fine bunch of lads, and thank you to those who mentioned me.

@Elizabeth you were a project of minge I turned into an actually good member of the community (or as good as possible, SA cunt). You're helpful and a nice friend, even if also a bitch-ass grumpy trap.

@Blackquill I think I owe you a few, sorry for being a bother, really, but you're incredibly nice, also very professional and smart. Keep it up, we got your back man.

@alex bullies me a lot but he's proven himself, regardless of what many may think, worried for the community. He's blunt, but that doesn't make him bad, I'd say he makes him the opposite, at least in this case.

@Flippy I thought you were a cunt at first just to find out you were actually one of the best lads around. Thanks for standing up in my defense sometimes dude, you're also a really funny edgyboi.

@Kurumi Nya you're another mistake in my judgement, I thought you'd just be one of those people who keep themselves away from anyone outside of their circlejerk but you're proven yourself to be incredibly nice, and also helped me a LOT with the faction. Arigato.

@Plain ✈ you're still an idiot but even the person that pesters me the most deserves a mention here. Jokes aside, you've been helpful many times.

@key @Pumpkin @Baker @Foxar you lot are a hard to understand bunch, but you are really helpful and open about issues. I know how much flak you must get due to just being lead of one or another faction, and it's a hard job as well, but here's some appreciation for you guys, keep it up.

@TommyGman a helpful guy, nice to chat with. You really need to learn when you are crossing the line and when it's time to stop, but that doesn't make you a bad guy, just a clumsy boy. Be careful.

@Raouldukejnr @Subeh @Gino :3 @Mirukihoshi @Fatality @shad @Berke @Evie @Agitha you lot are the old guard, nice to RP with you all, and also nice people who taught me the first steps in the community. Sadly, some others who also did are now gone, but we all must part ways sometimes.

@Slim you, my friend, are a fucking pain in the ass. I retire what I said to @Plain ✈, YOU are the king of people who pester me. But you're really nice, you make fun events and always have one way or another to get away with your shenanigans. Keep up the good work, lad.

@Tarannus @General Mario if you thought I'd forget you two, you're wrong. Mario, you've been a boost to the faction, a very active guy and someone who has shown me an interest in it nobody has before, which really boosted my morale. And Tar, I don't know what's the best from you, the hour and a half you take writing a /me, the insane brain you have filled with so much information I almost faint when you release 10% of your real power, or the photos you take. Thank you for all your help as well, and your initiative to bring up big projects, despite how lazy some people is.

Honorary mentions for @Numbers who will cry if I don't, @Nexus for the fun times, @GhostKripp for being one of the best staff members from the new batch, @Surrator for throwing shit at me when I trash talk rebels (no hard feelings man), @Blue Wolf and @ElectricTaco for the classical music share, @Dallas for giving me some more tools to maintain the faction alive and create some events for people, and @DoubleD, @FieldersNL and @TinPan because idk fuck you all bunch of super-helpful SAs.

E: I didn't forget about you @Jaydawg, you're just mean :(

Wow

You left me out....

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ily jaggles, thanks for putting up with me and my problems, I’m doing my best to change and know when I’m pushing boundaries or pressing buttons but I worry my best isn’t enough. Please keep on being blunt with me when I’ve fucked up, it’s the only way I’ll learn.

D

Deleted member 332

I nominate @Trains for being an all around good bloke whenever we have spoken. Remember when we met on LP in 2014- I think we were trying to rob a CP or something. Good times