looking for a gf

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
Get out of your room for once you NEET and see how the real world is, or is your mental illness not letting you to do so? Don't worry, mommy will bring you food and drink :--) So you can play your little videogames! In real life I would beat you, maybe even kill you just for the lolz.
so you're saying you want to go out with me???? <333 ;3

Reactions: List

Panda

Quark
Nebulae
Get out of your room for once you NEET and see how the real world is, or is your mental illness not letting you to do so? Don't worry, mommy will bring you food and drink :--) So you can play your little videogames! In real life I would beat you, maybe even kill you just for the lolz.

Panda

Quark
Nebulae
What goes to you, we'll- you're one of those basement dwellers who usually say "Survival of the fittest"- or something similar. Once hurt you bitch and moan in order get medicine or someone to help you for whatever the cause might be. I suggest you remove yourself from the gene pool as fast as possible.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
how 2 get a gf:

take a gun

point at ur head

shoot urself

it worked form e

Nebulae
show those bullies at school whos boss then all the hot gamer girls will start talking to you

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why are people from finland always like this

besides mikkok, top lad