Serious ly awesome Nebulous EU4 game

Nebulae

its back
bigger than ever​
in 3d​

Europa Universalis electric boogalo (2)

After talking to people who wanted to play eu4 I thought I might as well post a thread and see who else is interested. It's not set in stone on what mods will be used, if any at all. I'll put it to a vote when people sign up, but some suggestions were:

Voltaire's Nightmare
A mod that shrinks the map to the HRE and the surrounding nations, mainly Europe. It increases the province amount to absurdity, and looks like a lot of fun. There are 43 provinces in Ireland alone, as an example.​

27E1B32E22DBE644EDD05EE304A8C0BF90E92BED

Custom Nation Vanilla

Simple enough, you make your own nation with their own ideas, name, location, etc. Max points would be 200 probably. Placement might be restricted somewhat (no one wants to see 5 countries colonizing on their own in the new world)

No Changes Vanilla
The vanilla game. Some restrictions/randomization may happen, so people don't go hotline ming

Extended Timeline

Extended timeline allows you to play any year from 256 to 2017, roughly. It's honestly worth a look for decent years. Some well known ones are 1352, the time frame when Rome is breaking up, timeframe of Charlemagne when lots of petty fuedal nations are around, etc. Really, it has a lot of potential, and barring playing VERY close to the start and or very close to the end of the book marks (game mechanics start to go wonky), they can all be fun.

@Vortigangster @Sir Goatson @anyone else who played the original LP eu4 game @dazza because he probably has the latest DLC @anyone who got eu4 on the steam sale

YOU DON'T NEED ANY DLC, IF THE HOST HAS THEM, EVERYONE IN THE GAME GETS THEM, EU4 IS A TENNER ON STEAM NOW

Reactions: List

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Ah yeet
I call dibs on Angloland if we play Voltaire's Nightmare or historical vanilla

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
No Changes Vanilla
The vanilla game. Some restrictions/randomization may happen, so people don't go hotline ming
ill play rus (depending on time), voltaire's nightmare is probably too laggy for mp

havent played since 3rd rome came out, interested to see what it adds