Serious Lykos' Compendium of Short Stories and Documents

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
World War Three [1990]
The exploits and stories of Damien J. Petras, in the 1990 Soviets-vs-NATO lore of WW3.

World War Three [2014]

The paper-trail of one Kylen Tsukihasa, sociopathic murderer extraordinaire. Also a trap.

FrundTech/Quarantine Zone
A collection of short stories about the past of one of my characters, as well as his research notes on other mutants.

The Dark Fantasy World Of Tenyebrae
A collection of short stories, and world building documents for a fantasy world which I've tried off and on to build since eh... 2011 or so. Some of these are about five years old, while some of them are only about six to eight months old. Tenyebrae was intended to be a collection of three worlds.

1: Our world
2: The 'continent' of Tenyebrae which was just a low-fantasy version of our world, in which pangea never broke up, and technology didn't evolve.
3: The world of Terra, which was a dark steampunk version of our world.

All three worlds were supposed to be inherently connected, with people crossing through them for various reasons. Each world featured a hero who were all alternate versions of the same person, and were intended to eventually meet.

Galactic War
A small collection of extremely short stories, which I wrote back in my freshman year of Highschool. My writing skills weren't really great seven years ago, so please do bear with it.

Assorted Short Stories
Any and all short stories of mine which aren't tied in to any particular story. Most of these are warmups, or unfinished.

Last edited: