Lyon's Gallery

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
47sLJYl.png

Welcome!
This is my thread where I post my poses and other generic stuff. I do poses and some graphic design. You can see my most recent poses below! Please, feel free to give me creative criticism so I can improve my work. Also post any ideas you want making below and if I see it/like it I may make it. You can check out some other things I have done, that's not on here, on my here.

Archive
This is where I put my old LP poses.
7tFAUpW.png

GBDPqPd.png

bvSKyiJ.jpg

Picture 1
I made this when FrundTech RP was only a steam group(s). I didn't know much of the lore back then so I went on a whim.
lMTCJwA.jpg
It is based of a picture of a researcher looking at some cracked glass with more researchers in the background doing some tests. It was taken and some rebels got hold of it and made it propaganda I guess? Again it could be very lore inaccurate.

Picture 2
This isn't to do with FrundTech, it is to do with Half Life 2. It isn't anything to do RP wise, more of a poster for HL2RP.
bT34QzE.jpg

Picture 3
I made this in SFM. This is my FIRST EVER sfm pose so yeah. I tried to change the guys head to Gurrazor's but I couldn't get the right colour for it to work with the rest of the body. Yes, that is D.Trumpourlord&savour in the background. Yes, I did get inspiration from the GOD, @Hoovie the Apansenok. Again, tell me what can be improved/changed.
xb7FCB0.jpg

Picture 4
This is a picture I made awhile back. It was all made using skin-able props. It is a man standing around a corner while someone he knows is getting beaten up by a combine. "Anti-citizen, Detain."
Z6WyWid.jpg

Picture 5
So...Star Wars. It was supposed to be clone troopers then I remembered as I rendered it they were the Storm Snow Troopers. Oh well. The Arc's head was fucked anyway, even if I did add more lights.
y63eqlT.png

Picture 6
I had the idea for a futuristic robot boxing arena where humans bet on robots fighting. The one bowing is a Japanese robot, its showing respect.
TFZIYV8.png

Picture 7
I made this poster while I had too much free time. I was going to use one of the Meet the Soldier heads but apparently they're all one model and not singular ones so I settled for a heavy one I found.
oPkHYDl.png

Picture 8
J2rojV8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Fruity

Proton
Nebulae
Pretty cool stuff you got going on here man.
If you want some criticism, all I can say is, don't ever use outer glow blending options in Photoshop unless you're doing galaxy artwork imo.
- Keep it up man!

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
**UPDATE**
-Added a Banner to the start of the page.
-Added old LP Poses.

Rarmir

domestic abuse offender
Nebulae
The FTRP picture gives an inspiration for something like that inquisitors or whatever the hell on QZRP.

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
**Update**
-Added a new SFM Poster.
xb7FCB0.jpg

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
His neck and head seem absurdly longer
His neck was raised since I was going to swap it for Guraazors but his head size wasn't changed. I think.

Merged:
**UPDATE**
-Added TWO new SFM poses.
ixjirDa.png
Z6WyWid.jpg

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
**UPDATE**
Added a new image
oPkHYDl.png