M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Character name: Benett Bentley

Date of birth:
01/08/1997

Briefly describe your character's background:
Benett Bentley lived an average life in a marginalized minority community in Los Santos. Because of his living conditions Benett never got good education or any good life opportunities. Benett thought that signing up for a college degree would be his way out and living a good life but he dropped out in his second year due to financial difficulties and had to file bankruptcy because he couldn't pay back the loans he had taken for his degree. Through one of his cop friend he realized that he could join the LSPD so easily since he didn't have a criminal background and he'd get great benefits and rebuild his life.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
From an IC stand point Benett is just a nobody with no money and no notable skills, his best choice would be to join the LSPD as they provide somewhat good salary and healthcare benefits. This is perfect for Benett because it takes barely any effort to become a police officer compared to other prospects. From an OOC standpoint I want to experience what it's like to police in a GTARP setting as I never had that before, except for SAMP but that was many years ago.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:
Benett's short term goal is to save enough money to move out to an apartment of his own and buy a car of his own while being in good terms with his fellow officers to make friends. His long-term goal would be to rise in the ranks of LSPD and make a good name for himself, maybe even join the bomb squad.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
Yeah I've had plenty of experience in RP servers for GTARP and many other games.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+3 during summer and EST for the rest of the year.

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Yes, I do understand.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List