Mad-Magyar's Introduction

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
I haven't had to make one of these since 2013 but hello everyone! The name is Mad-Magyar, but you can call me Mad if you'd like.

I've been enjoying HL2RP since 2010 and I guess I've been going strong for seven years now. I first played Half Life 2 on the Orange Box back in 2009 and I haven't been able to get enough for the franchise since.

The reason why I haven't had to make one of these introduction threads since 2013 is because I spent roughly 4 years playing on Shockcore Gaming. I held a number of staff positions on both of their servers (operator, administrator, developer) before its eventual demise. I had a lot of loyalty to that server and its owner Parashock. But seeing as I've found a number of former "SCG refugees" already on the server, I won't force you to hear that story again. I just hope you got the best of our members and not our worst.

I'll bullet point the next things so I don't force y'all to read a massive block of text.
-I'm 18 years old
-I live in the United States
-I'm a huge history buff
-I'm a collector of history memorabilia
-I've held staff positions on more servers than SCG, but those servers are long dead.
-Feel free to add me on steam
-Feel free to ask me literally anything

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Aaand whats purpose does the Na-K ATPase pumps serve in our cells? What would happen to its functionality and action potential altogether if all Cl ions in the organism were to disappear?

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
Aaand whats purpose does the Na-K ATPase pumps serve in our cells? What would happen to its functionality and action potential altogether if all Cl ions in the organism were to disappear?
So my response to this question is-
OC8dxhr.gif

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Why do sharks have an unusual amount of ammonia in their bloodstream compared to other chordates?

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
Why do sharks have an unusual amount of ammonia in their bloodstream compared to other chordates?
So if any son of a bitch tries to kill them with bleach, they can have the last laugh when their entire body becomes a bomb full of toxic gas

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
So if any son of a bitch tries to kill them with bleach, they can have the last laugh when their entire body becomes a bomb full of toxic gas

The sharky ain't made out of Hydrochloric Acid, baby. Most you'll get's an itchy nose.

Final question; Have I turned you away from the community and life trap that is called Roleplay already?

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
The sharky ain't made out of Hydrochloric Acid, baby. Most you'll get's an itchy nose.

Final question; Have I turned you away from the community and life trap that is called Roleplay already?
Its too fucking late to save me from this life trap my man.
And honestly the only thing about the server that's giving me an issue is my ping. 200+ means the server is buried somewhere in Europe.

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
Funniest thing so far is seeing how many SCG lads are here. Its like I never even left.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
I feel you, I get 200 at hi-pop but 140 at night. Not too bad, just sucks when somone's runnin' from you as your unit and you look like an idiot swinging 5-miles behind the dude.

Oh, Hello and welcome by the way.

DertyMike™

Proton
Nebulae
Why is fascism the best form of government?

Also welcome to the server friend