Serious Mafia Definitive Edition

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
Also beat it, the combat was mega story was great but god if I dont fucking hate that racing mission
me too bro me too

combat's sick and makes you feel like a mobster called thomas angelo

nah but seriously the world building in this game is unbeatable

Reactions: List

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
what did u just say about gabagool?
joJRbNB.png

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
I love how this Tommy cared about Paulie being dead more than about where the money was gone lol. In the original he sounded way more concerned about where the money was. Also the ending made me cry again :(

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I love how this Tommy cared about Paulie being dead more than about where the money was gone lol. In the original he sounded way more concerned about where the money was. Also the ending made me cry again :(
I thought tommy was a way better character overall, and the change to the ending was my favourite even though it was subtle. in the original, when Vito says “Mr Angelo?” He says “Yes?” Really meekly and like a question, whereas in the new one he seems like he accepted his past would catch up eventually, and the little scene with his family around is really endearing. Tommy was great :>

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
I thought tommy was a way better character overall, and the change to the ending was my favourite even though it was subtle. in the original, when Vito says “Mr Angelo?” He says “Yes?” Really meekly and like a question, whereas in the new one he seems like he accepted his past would catch up eventually, and the little scene with his family around is really endearing. Tommy was great :>
They really did all the characters justice. Everyone got so much more development than the original. We saw how Sarah and Tommy developed, we saw how Paulie was this womanizer who wanted out of the life by the end of the game and even some aspects of Salieri’s and Frank’s childhood. One thing that I didn’t necessarily like is how in one of the missions where you have to kill a whore and then kill that one dude in the church, the original reason why Tommy didn’t kill the whore was because she was Sarah’s best friend, whilst in the remake Sam was one of her regulars.

Also I played on classic mode and didn’t use the in game cover system lmao, I instead just crouched down behind cover like you would in the original

E: that subtle smirk that Tommy shows at the end when Vito calls his name is golden.