Major Mario Intro

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yo. Name's Major Mario. I don't think anyone here knows who I am- and that's totally okay because I'm not Donald Trump or anything like that- but I used to play on an old community by the name of Mobius Servers run by a bloke named Mobinet or something like that, then moved to Relentless and then another community that I can't remember the name of (that one ran Fallout RP for some odd reason). Those were good times. Used to be one of the many HELIX.DvLs of server, unit number 81274. Loved the medical RP but I loved the writing and perfectionism that came with dragging blokes into the detainment bay of City 8 and writing up big reports on everyone.

I actually came here from the Earthfall Community. The story is, I jumped on their server because it was City 8, and then I noticed that 'Willard Industries' was a thing. I took a look around and found that, you guessed it, Richard Willard was the guy who kickstarted all that, and there was his poster in one of the civilian housing buildings. Asked around for who the guy was and if anyone knew him, but I got nothing out of it. Today, however, I got into a discussion with a guy by the name of Rictalspace who directed me here. If he's right about Richard Willard being here and going by the name of Atle, then... Perhaps I've found my home again.

The man who inspired me to RP... (Unless I'm just crazy. ))

Will you, Nebulous community, take in this old vagabond?

Reactions: List

Atle

Electron
Nebulae
Vintage%20Radio%20Bob.jpg

Greetings, fellow Mobius player! Radio Bob approves of your return as he did in MGS!

Nebulae
Hello there, friend! Welcome to Nebulous, although our RP may not be as friendly as this introduction (Seeing as how I main Civil Protection), I look forward to seeing you around.

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello there, friend! Welcome to Nebulous, although our RP may not be as friendly as this introduction (Seeing as how I main Civil Protection), I look forward to seeing you around.
I one day hope to main Civil Protection as well! I shall keep a look out for the fiddlers, lest they play me!

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
There are more of us from mobius than you would think...
@Gubbyfishy @Gr4Ss ok that's it, plus WI is full of 'em.

You did the ForumRP on mobiuss gaming as well right?
Oh balls, I remember those guys!
- Oh, and I did do the Forum RP on Mobius. Did it right up the bum with love. But if I remember correctly it was Alien or somebody else who ran things there.

I actually remember you, and Mobius was like... 6 years ago

6 years ago? Jeez... I don't believe that. More like 8 years for me or so. Good to see ya Gr4Ss.

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
Oh balls, I remember those guys!
- Oh, and I did do the Forum RP on Mobius. Did it right up the bum with love. But if I remember correctly it was Alien or somebody else who ran things there.

6 years ago? Jeez... I don't believe that. More like 8 years for me or so. Good to see ya Gr4Ss.
Mobius started in 2010 so...

And Alien ran the forumRP yeah.

Nebulae
:neutral_face:

ROLEPLAYING IN GARRYSMOD FOR 2K HOURS == A-OKAY :ok::ok::ok:

ON THE FORUMS = FUCKING FREAK

fyi i didn't even do it, also carry on with the introduction, welcome back major, we had some forumRP here a while back (actually it was in lemonpunch which is basically this community minus the weird owner, but anyway) but it fell apart after a while.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ROLEPLAYING IN GARRYSMOD FOR 2K HOURS == A-OKAY :ok::ok::ok:

ON THE FORUMS = FUCKING FREAK

fyi i didn't even do it, also carry on with the introduction, welcome back major, we had some forumRP here a while back (actually it was in lemonpunch which is basically this community minus the weird owner, but anyway) but it fell apart after a while.

I did neutral face because I'm the only member here that frequently does ForumRP.

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
I did neutral face because I'm the only member here that frequently does ForumRP.
Well then! You and I might just get better acquainted! I have three ideas that I'd love to breathe life into, so perhaps I'll put them here!