Suggestion make melee equipable from backpack/storage items

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Suggestion: make melee weapons equipable from backpack/pouches/etc
Why it would be worth adding: melee is only rly used for rp purposes or killing npcs, some melee weapons are awkwardly sized meaning u have to reorganise to equip (like the crowbar which is 3 slots vertical for some reason) - and generally its easier to organise ur main inv for equipping guns instead of guns + melee
Necessary content: RONNNNNNNN

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
maybe a good idea, the chainsaw is fucking huge and i can see it being some trouble to fit-in alongside other things (maybe it's a good thing, it's a beast but idk it's also very niche)

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
maybe a good idea, the chainsaw is fucking huge and i can see it being some trouble to fit-in alongside other things (maybe it's a good thing, it's a beast but idk it's also very niche)
With the 2x4 size, it's only going to fit in traveling backpacks, and I'm not sure on how common those are or will be.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
With the 2x4 size, it's only going to fit in traveling backpacks, and I'm not sure on how common those are or will be.
(does he know)
but yea 2x4 is way over the top for a melee weapon i think, even if its powerful it doesnt need to be big its gonna be used for rp

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
** saws you in half
consider
PSXX6Y.gif

Reactions: List