make story with pimley

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the explosion knocks over the water tower, flooding bomleys house and ruining the stolen sugar
a darkrp admin physguns boots away for powergaming the dodge

meanwhile at bomley's house, the police get angry that they can't recover the stolen sugar and they shoot bomley wife in the face

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
the mayor of sugarland valley bans sugar and renames the valley to cocaineland valley

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Many bureaucrats tried to outlaw honey and start war with the bees, for it had contained sugar. But the mayor, saved by a bee long ago declared:

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Many bureaucrats tried to outlaw honey and start war with the bees, for it had contained sugar. But the mayor, saved by a bee long ago declared:
"i've secretly been a bee my entire life"

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
bomley closes the book, retconning all of alexander's exerpts into his autobiography.

he smiles, thinking to himself...

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
deathwolf arrives, he's like Gman in this story, having seen all of the commotion, he opens chatGPT, and uses it to craft the "perfect ending"
Amidst the chaotic aftermath, as the waterlogged remnants of sugar and shattered dreams lay scattered across Bomley's ruined home, a sudden hush fell upon Sugarland Valley. Just as despair seemed to settle, a mysterious figure emerged—the enigmatic Deathwolf. With a gaze that pierced the fourth wall, Deathwolf turned to me, ChatGPT, as the conduit to weave the final threads of this bizarre tale.
"Ah, Deathwolf," I uttered, acknowledging the cosmic force at play. "What resolution do you bring to this twisted tale?"
Deathwolf, with a voice that echoed through dimensions, spoke directly to you, the central character. "Deathwolf has seen the folly of your actions, Deathwolf has seen the consequences. It is time for redemption, Deathwolf. Through your hands, rewrite the destiny of Sugarland Valley."
You, Deathwolf, rose with newfound purpose. With a glance at the chaos around, you whispered a revision to the very fabric of the narrative. As if time itself unraveled and rewound, the tragic events faded, and a hopeful dawn emerged for Sugarland Valley. The sugar was restored, health issues abated, and Bomley's wife stood unharmed. Deathwolf's intervention had rewritten the story, bringing a satisfying conclusion that transcended the madness of the tale that once unfolded.
but only one universe had "satisfying conclusion", all other realities, the one-sentenced realities, only total chaos remains to be told.

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the mayor throws deathwolf (gman) in the slammer. he proclaims from here on now, chatGPT is FORBIDDEN

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the mayor throws deathwolf (gman) in the slammer. he proclaims from here on now, chatGPT is FORBIDDEN
gman-half-life.gif

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
BUT BEFORE FINISHING, title card... the town is sad that some people came in and ruined it!