Mandatory Star Wars thread.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
We just got a bit bored, hard to find people for it.

I’d be willing to do it again, almost set up a sort of cantina that rah as a quest hub where we could run stories but I’d want a solid group to start yknow
horney twileks hounding you for that peen
clone dad leads the republic armies

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
New EA Game of Starwars, Star wars Jedi Fallen Order.

It’s a single player game apparently but no news on it yet, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be with lightsabers or something. It’s also made by respawn, so hopefully EA doesen’t fuck em.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
New EA Game of Starwars, Star wars Jedi Fallen Order.

It’s a single player game apparently but no news on it yet, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be with lightsabers or something. It’s also made by respawn, so hopefully EA doesen’t fuck em.
That art book better be good.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae

Reminds me of Force Unleashed to say the least, which if anything gives me faith; but I'm not entirely comfortable saying its gonna be good yet.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

Reminds me of Force Unleashed to say the least, which if anything gives me faith; but I'm not entirely comfortable saying its gonna be good yet.

heres hoping we get to go to coruscant

i still want to play a game thats sith focused

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
a41458912a568ffda28bbbfc343ffee7.png

de2e5fa705df8dc1d0f56ebb78af7299.png

We're getting a Mandalorian trailer definitely and probably some interviews with the creative leads of the project.

We're also probably getting the same treatment with Clone Wars.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The rumors about Game of Thrones directors also getting an entire trilogy set in the old republic to do what they want with are ramping up

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
The rumors about Game of Thrones directors also getting an entire trilogy set in the old republic to do what they want with are ramping up

theres rumours that they're going to close swtor and something about Keanu Reeves playing Revan, idk.
Disney isn't a fan of EA and I heard they won't renew the license and they'd rather just make a new mmo.

I honestly forget where I got this from, I think someone said it over ts but yeah.
Perhaps the new TV series might promote the game?? Or the other way around, who knows.

D

Deleted member 4425

theres rumours that they're going to close swtor and something about Keanu Reeves playing Revan, idk.
Disney isn't a fan of EA and I heard they won't renew the license and they'd rather just make a new mmo.

I honestly forget where I got this from, I think someone said it over ts but yeah.
Perhaps the new TV series might promote the game?? Or the other way around, who knows.
Idc what they do just gimme new old republic shit

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
hey has anyone played Kotor 2 again.

I started playing it and wow, this game is dark.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

It finally dropped