Mass Effect: Andromeda

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae

So, the new trailer is out, and I thought I'd start a discussion thread here, seeing how I seem to be the second biggest ME-faggot on Nebulous (The biggest one is @Jamie).

Your expectations? Thoughts on the trailers, leaks and other sorts of already-known info?

XkzZCd64p84.jpg

i actually liked the asari shown in the trailer

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Haven't played any Mass Effect games so far, so I might play this one since it isn't connected to the main trilogy, hopefully.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
when does the game come out, and when's y' birthday

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
i remember making one of these threads on LP when it was first announced, shit looks boss and i'm really looking forward to it - looks beautiful as always and the new cast + setting makes me wonder who the antagonists are going to be

seeing how I seem to be the second biggest ME-faggot on Nebulous (The biggest one is @Jamie).​
sorry i'm here to claim that throne

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i remember making one of these threads on LP when it was first announced, shit looks boss and i'm really looking forward to it - looks beautiful as always

sorry i'm here to claim that throne
If the story is as good as the graphics then it is an easy GOTY

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
i have faith in the fact that they haven't faltered so far in the former - aside from the little hiccup with ME3 endings that sent everyone into an angry outburst

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
EA is not Ubisoft. They are known for staying true to what they show despire being total shitbags. (pssh, the problem is that they usually don't show anything)

IMO it's mostly about the story. I only really enjoyed the gameplay in the second game, but the story was worth spending over 100 hours on.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i have faith in the fact that they haven't faltered so far in the former - aside from the little hiccup with ME3 endings that sent everyone into an angry outburst
Despite what everyone thought, I believe that the ending of ME3 was the best possible send off they could give us.

IMO it's mostly about the story. I only really enjoyed the gameplay in the second game, but the story was worth spending over 100 hours on.
Not the story itself, its all the small stuff scattered around which relates and impacts the main story somehow.

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
Quarian or nothing.
what i liked about me3 was the ebin space battle cutscenes, such as the quarian/geth war and the assault on Cronos Station (cerberus hq) - with what i've seen in the trailer thus far i can only hope, with the absolutely outstanding CGI cutscenes shown off
Despite what everyone thought, I believe that the ending of ME3 was the best possible send off they could give us.
i didn't really see the whole idea about the big ruckus, i thought the endings were actually alright

also a mako that doesn't handle like a boat??

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
never forget the mission on Therum where i kept flopping into the huge lava pits, thanks mako

tbh i preferred paragon
Honestly, it's not really much of a story-changer in the grand scheme of things. Sure, as a renegade you act like a badass asshole and sometimes slap people in the face, but you're still a hero who ends-up saving the galaxy and MAKING... ANDERSON... PROUD...

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i like the tempest ship :ok::ok::ok:
basically normandy sr2 but looks nicer