Mass Effect Thread

doolettiboi

Proton
Nebulae
Discussion, Anger Release, Nostalgia.

I'll kick us off.

Would you consider Mass Effect 3 a terrible game or just the ending? It seems to have almost the same aspects as ME2 and a lot of people enjoyed that one.

23712_mass_effect.jpg

Pistolparty5892

Neutrino
Nebulae
I didn't like ME2 much, and liked ME3 even less. Atleast ME2 still had a cohesive narrative, mind you. The thing is, I hated the gears of war style cover based shooting they switched to in the second installment. They also removed so many options to where character customization became a joke. It's not an RPG anymore, it's a shooter with RPG elements.

Don't believe me?

Mass Effect 1
MassEffect2008-06-17b.jpg

Mass Effect 3
wZmMs.jpg

Also, Binary moral choice systems need to drink some paint and retard themselves out of existence. Especially when it effects choices in conversations to where you basically Press X to be a Dickhead. Not even a rational dickhead either. The realistic moral choices would be that the evil option is the easier option for the weak willed, whereas the good option would be the harder option with less reward. KOTOR did this decently enough, but mass effect? Fuck no

Now I have a question too. What did you guys hate about Mass Effect Andromeda, hilarious bugs aside?

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Mass Effect 3 was renowned for being amazing but having a totally shit ending, watch the Angry Joe review on it, it pretty sums up my thoughts

doolettiboi

Proton
Nebulae
Mass Effect 3 was renowned for being amazing but having a totally shit ending, watch the Angry Joe review on it, it pretty sums up my thoughts

7 Pesos 'Three Fucking Hours' Pedro.
Aggressive Alejandro.
Jacked Jose.
Rustled Rodriguez.
Cramped Up Carlos.