Serious May The Fourth Be With You.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
star-wars-day-134406.jpg

So, quick little thread to discuss a bit about Star Wars and see who all out there is a bit of a nerdo like myself.

~So, let's talk about~
  • Which movie/book do you like best and why?
  • Favourite timeline?
  • Favourite character and why?
  • Misc info you'd like to add? (Sith vs Jedi, Dark or Light, etc.)
Me being the big Star Wars nerd I am, I'm quite knowledgeable, so don't be afraid to share info that others might not know!

imo, best movie was either II or III, huge fan of the Clone Wars, and absolutely love Legend's Boba Fett. (Not being a stereotypical tard, actually looked into a lot of his backstory and read books. Dude's done a lot. Also I'm pretty neutral on the force, not really appealing to either side when it comes to beneficial value. There's my two cents.
This thread may be subject to cosmetic change soon.

Last edited:

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
"Ben, I am your dad!"
Han proceeds to fucking die.

ok fr tho

"Everyone dies. It is the final and only ever lasting justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides to kill a village, this is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and requires justice as a consequence, so that civilization can exist. There is no greater good than justice; and only if law serves justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar. I bow to no one and give service only for cause."

-Boba Fett

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
my fav movie is ep 3 as much shit it gets
Fav timeline is the old republic, and favorite character is Revan
I could talk forever about the old republic era, so fucking good
and sith are cool :D

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
use the force luke
i've run out of lubricant

i wouldn't bother buying any star wars games off steam
they are mostly the unpatched versions/not working with windows 7/8/10
get it on www.gog.com

and they work

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
Which movie/book do you like best and why?
Favourite Movie: Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (Rogue One coming close, yet no cigar) - Nostalgia and felt it was a good climax to the Galactic Civil War.
Favourite Book: Darth Bane: Rule of Two - Shows a fair example of a relationship between a Sith Apprentice and a Dark Lord, and how throughout the book, the dependency of one another still remains... despite new circumstances.
Favourite Game: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords - One of the first pieces that break the general 'good-bad side' morality theme that most other Star Wars works incorporate, allowing you to much more freely flesh out your character and delve deeper into the lore that was the First Jedi Purge and the Mandalorian Wars.

Favourite timeline?
I prefer the BY (Battle of Yavin) timescale, however, I also use and like the Treaty of Coruscant (TC) timescale as well.

Favourite character and why?
Darth Traya - "Yes, always. From the moment you awoke, I have used you. I have used you so that you might become strong, stronger than I. I used you to keep the Lords of the Sith from condemning the galaxy to death with their power unchecked. I used you to lure them to Telos, where they could be, at last, fought and killed. I used you to reveal Atris' corruption, so that her teachings could be ended before they began. I used you to gather the Jedi so they could be destroyed. And I used you to make those who wounded me reveal themselves, so they could be killed by the Republic."
dNV8cAd.png

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Favourite Movie: Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (Rogue One coming close, yet no cigar) - Nostalgia and felt it was a good climax to the Galactic Civil War.
Favourite Book: Darth Bane: Rule of Two - Shows a fair example of a relationship between a Sith Apprentice and a Dark Lord, and how throughout the book, the dependency of one another still remains... despite new circumstances.
Favourite Game: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords - One of the first pieces that break the general 'good-bad side' morality theme that most other Star Wars works incorporate, allowing you to much more freely flesh out your character and delve deeper into the lore that was the First Jedi Purge and the Mandalorian Wars.

I prefer the BY (Battle of Yavin) timescale, however, I also use and like the Treaty of Coruscant (TC) timescale as well.

Darth Traya - "Yes, always. From the moment you awoke, I have used you. I have used you so that you might become strong, stronger than I. I used you to keep the Lords of the Sith from condemning the galaxy to death with their power unchecked. I used you to lure them to Telos, where they could be, at last, fought and killed. I used you to reveal Atris' corruption, so that her teachings could be ended before they began. I used you to gather the Jedi so they could be destroyed. And I used you to make those who wounded me reveal themselves, so they could be killed by the Republic."
dNV8cAd.png
I wish I could pin this for the sheer amount of work you went through to answer this. Anyways, thanks mate! Always good to see someone who knows their lore. o7

D

Deleted member 1381

Episode III and II are my favourites with VII coming in at third place. Ending of ep III was brilliant and the music incorporated into it was great also.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae

dNV8cAd.png
kotor II had amazing writing and GREAT characters, i wish we ever got kotor III
1447633936317.jpg

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yfw people say episode I was bad where episode II was clearly the worst