Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
giphy.gif

Tbh the whole concept of this fight was a ridiculous publicity stunt to start with. I was rooting for Mcgregor because Mayweather is a shitty human being. But the point is, while they are both combat sports; putting an MMA fighter in the ring with a pro boxer and expecting him to win is ludicrous. Putting boxing gloves on Mcgregor and puting him up against Mayweather is as silly as putting Mayweather in an Octagon against Mcgregor. Each man knows his fighting craft far better than the other and would win in their respective style of fighting. It's like putting a tennis player against a pro golfer to see who is the better athlete.
Leave me alone

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
This was pretty much what I expected, not going to lie. I had a feeling that it'd go down to round 12 and Mayweather would win by points, but I'm still impressed by McGregor because I didn't buy into the hype. It was still a hell of a go for someone to jump into a completely different sport without having to go up the ladder, giving Mayweather a good 'celebrity boxing' match, so to speak, get fans from both boxing and MMA riled up, and come out with billions of dollars.

The numbers speak for themselves. He's never lost a fight, and face it, he wasn't going to.

Reactions: List