Serious Me and the Furry Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well hello lads.
You thought I was joking when I said I was a furry. But I was not infact joking. I am a furry.
I discovered the furry fandom when I was 14 - 15. All I really remember is someome is LP sharing a furry dance video thing and taking the piss. Well I found it kinda cool. So I began looking at more fursuit dancing videos and then that led me to the blog channels etc. So I decided to do some more research on the fandom and discovered that is what I am into.
And now at 16 I am going to be comissioning someome to make me a ref picture so that I may get art made of my fursona which is either a black fox or a racoon.
@Wolfaye™

Don't forget to record you telling your Dad like you promised.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Finlay you often ask why you're barred/blacklisted from joining most if not all factions on both servers, and it's shit like this that's given you your reputation and is why nobody wants to put trust in you.

You say you'll get better and improve then do the exact reverse (like this) and tank your reputation again.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
075.jpg

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
a203e835a2.png

mfw

Let it be known that I also changed my mind about letting you into the faction, don't bother applying - but I'm fairly sure you found new source of 'entertainment' anyway
Finlay you often ask why you're barred/blacklisted from joining most if not all factions on both servers, and it's shit like this that's given you your reputation and is why nobody wants to put trust in you.

You say you'll get better and improve then do the exact reverse (like this) and tank your reputation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.