>they're like vultures...
>feasting on the infants...
>planning their attack...
>no kid will be left untouched

1f6eb959f2.jpg

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
I'll take this opportunity to mention that the FBI can and will follow up on your cases involving online pedophilia for those who are at-risk.

Coming from a separate community where someone was ousted as a legitimate pedophile, saying things in DM's that I will not and choose not to repeat here, who has solicited meeting IRL from players, and was a staff member, they can and will follow up on your case, and they will hold the ones necessary for anything that can or may lead to actual, real-life crime responsible for their actions.

As someone who worked with an SA on said community who was in active training to be a lawyer proper steps were taken to stop the acts.

You may anonymously post a tip to their website at https://www.fbi.gov/tips if you feel it is necessary - all of it is taken seriously, and I recommend you post an e-mail address so a federal agent will follow up with your case in due time.

They followed up with the one on the past community.

TiddlyWinks

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'll take this opportunity to mention that the FBI can and will follow up on your cases involving online pedophilia for those who are at-risk.

Coming from a separate community where someone was ousted as a legitimate pedophile, saying things in DM's that I will not and choose not to repeat here, who has solicited meeting IRL from players, and was a staff member, they can and will follow up on your case, and they will hold the ones necessary for anything that can or may lead to actual, real-life crime responsible for their actions.

As someone who worked with an SA on said community who was in active training to be a lawyer proper steps were taken to stop the acts.

You may anonymously post a tip to their website at https://www.fbi.gov/tips if you feel it is necessary - all of it is taken seriously, and I recommend you post an e-mail address so a federal agent will follow up with your case in due time.

They followed up with the one on the past community.
That's what I legit recommended to someone but it seemed to be ignored.

hey what does shockcore do?
It's a gathering of the big-brain roleplayers, my man. Just be careful, as if your opinion differs, you will be labelled as scum!

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
do it yourself

god knows how much of a riot ocurred on the darkrp server it happened on

you couldn't walk through the streets without seeing textscreens denouncing the activities of what went down and hearing the law and order SVU theme on loop on radios

I sent one, I know for a fact many others have

TiddlyWinks

Neutrino
Nebulae
do it yourself

god knows how much of a riot ocurred on the darkrp server it happened on

you couldn't walk through the streets without seeing textscreens denouncing the activities of what went down and hearing the law and order SVU theme on loop on radios

I sent one, I know for a fact many others have
Yeah, understandable.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Man I just watched the video and just what the fuck
[doublepost=1530222217][/doublepost]Let's prepare for a wave of immigrants bigger then the one from 2015 boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.