Medicine's Introduction

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
Here's my introduction. A bit late since I've been here for nearly a week, but no one cares.

Age and Birth

I was born in 1996 and I am 20 years old. I was born in the UK, and I still live there. Be aware that I'm not going to be precise about where I live.

Life (Small details only)

I've had many things in my life that make me feel comfy. In my family history, I have had over 10 cats, each one cooperating with the family successfully. The oldest and biggest one was Blue. He is alive today. His age is unknown, but I am certain he is almost as old as me. Currently, the newest and smallest one is Ronnie. He is a small black kitten at the age of 3 1/2 months or a little more. Pretty much the naughtiest one, of course. You know kittens...

My outdoor life has been great. All of the things that I have with/for me kept me well. The cats that I have now (Tommi, Blue and Ronnie) are not doing too well, but in the past have grown perfectly. Tommi and Blue are not happy with the kitten at all. Especially Tommi, (Tom for short) as she spits and assaults Ronnie even when he is just walking past. One time she hit Blue over Ronnie! But, Blue is an angel. He is kind to people and cats as long as they don't attack him. Also, he's the fattest cat we've ever had... He doesn't mind when I pick him up, but he weighs over 5x more than Tommi! My cats' ages are: 15-20, (Blue) 4/5 (Tommi) and 3 1/2 months (Ronnie).

As a child, I began playing video games when I was 6. At 11, I played Team Fortress 2 with a friend. Oh, we played it a lot! My favourite was Pyro, he even is today, and yes, I did W+M1 at first but stopped not long after as I saw that I was being useless. I've been a fan of VALVe games since I was 6. Very big history.

Some present STEAM details

My STEAM account:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260253844/

My STEAM activity: Online daily after work (Usually after a night shift).

My STEAM favourite game: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260253844/

Final paragraph

I am on a few times at 11:00-20:00 because of my night shift. Speak to me if you'd like between that time or leave a comment on my Steam.

Reactions: List

tera

Atom
Nebulae
I like your name. It always reminds me of incoming entry to med school next year.
Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay

Last edited:

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
I like your name. It always reminds me of incoming entry to med school next year.
Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay
Thanks, it's a reference to Medic from Team Fortress 2.