Serious Memory Lane

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Hello.

I'm going to touch on a topic that's quite personal to me. One that in the past would've basically caused me to be given something along the lines of 'we're not obliged to care, don't say stuff if you don't want it used against you'. But it's not the past anymore; it's the future. Well. It's the future from past, which is the present.

Moving on, sometimes I think back of my old presence on nebulous. To some of the newer people, you probably never saw anyone named Silanus on the forums a couple years ago, and that's understandable. It wasn't that I didn't try to make myself known, as I most certainly did and happened to do so in the opposite way, it was that I wasn't the name I am now.

Bluntly, I used to be John McRee. Retard Sperg and Renown Instigator of pointless issues, who'd get emotional over dumb shit and go on diatribes on 'nebulous is so toxic' back when that was the norm. Someone who'd get forum banned every couple months for flaming. The idiot who immediately took the dive when changing their name was first made accessible and became The N Word. The person that made the RapeRP guide, and smoked weed as a vort which ultimately got me blacklisted.

Though, I want to make this clear. I used to be John McRee.
That is an identity I'd like to put behind me. I'm still banned from the shitpost thread, and honestly I think that's for the best.

To the people that don't care if I was John McRee, and still enjoy my RP, then thank you. You're the main reason why I keep coming back to roleplay. But if you really do care that I was John McRee? Several years later? Then I'm sorry, but it's a bit sad that you can only refer to me as the cringe 13 year old that everyone was at one point.

There're a few people I'd like to thank personally.
@Blackquill - You helped me out through a very difficult part of my life. It may've only been a handful of messages in a sea of others, but the fact you actually spoke to me is something that I'm forever grateful for.

@Numbers - I know we don't have that much of a big connection, but from the times where you'd send me really cool lore, I'm really thankful of it. It was so cool to learn about Leonard's progression into Sol IV, and I'm excited to see new developments in the future.

@Erkor - The lore you've written is amazing. People may disagree and give you shit, but at the end of the day when I read the lore you've written, it all looks super cool and I really enjoy reading it. It's among the reasons why I want to become a lorewriter, and you're the main reason why I actually now have a piece of lore that's canon. Thank you.

@Lzom - Slim, in the past we've had differences. I remember back years ago when I'd just go off and insult you with virtually no good reason, and have disputes just for the sake of it. But, in the end, you're a great guy. I was tempted to take you up on that offer to go and see Hamilton, but due to Corona I guess it probably won't be happening? Maybe in the future.

@Smiley - Since that D&D thing, I know I haven't spoken to you much. But, in the time we did speak more, it was nice. I may've been a bit of a bitter twat, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm happy that you did opt to chat with me.

@CookieDealer - That minecraft server was a lot of fun. I remember the Jetpack set we made. Maybe in the future our dirt enterprise will prosper.

@chronos - yer ma

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
ay you’re cool

we all make mistakes, some more than others. what counts is that you change and grow past it. and you have!

although the whole “so what do you actually do?” thing is still funny to me

but yes you’re a cool dude :)

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
ay you’re cool

we all make mistakes, some more than others. what counts is that you change and grow past it. and you have!

although the whole “so what do you actually do?” thing is still funny to me

but yes you’re a cool dude :grinning:

Still not entirely sure what he does.

To my knowledge Rain's the Head Mod, in-charge of the entire forums side of nebulous.

Puffin The Muffin

Rebel, UM, Cop
Nebulae
Hello.

I'm going to touch on a topic that's quite personal to me. One that in the past would've basically caused me to be given something along the lines of 'we're not obliged to care, don't say stuff if you don't want it used against you'. But it's not the past anymore; it's the future. Well. It's the future from past, which is the present.

Moving on, sometimes I think back of my old presence on nebulous. To some of the newer people, you probably never saw anyone named Silanus on the forums a couple years ago, and that's understandable. It wasn't that I didn't try to make myself known, as I most certainly did and happened to do so in the opposite way, it was that I wasn't the name I am now.

Bluntly, I used to be John McRee. Retard Sperg and Renown Instigator of pointless issues, who'd get emotional over dumb shit and go on diatribes on 'nebulous is so toxic' back when that was the norm. Someone who'd get forum banned every couple months for flaming. The idiot who immediately took the dive when changing their name was first made accessible and became The N Word. The person that made the RapeRP guide, and smoked weed as a vort which ultimately got me blacklisted.

That is an identity I'd like to put behind me. I'm still banned from the shitpost thread, and honestly I think that's for the best.

To the people that don't care if I was John McRee, and still enjoy my RP, then thank you. You're the main reason why I keep coming back to roleplay. But if you really do care that I was John McRee? Several years later? Then I'm sorry, but it's a bit sad that you can only refer to me as the cringe 13 year old that everyone was at one point.

@Blackquill - You helped me out through a very difficult part of my life. It may've only been a handful of messages in a sea of others, but the fact you actually spoke to me is something that I'm forever grateful for.

@Numbers - I know we don't have that much of a big connection, but from the times where you'd send me really cool lore, I'm really thankful of it. It was so cool to learn about Leonard's progression into Sol IV, and I'm excited to see new developments in the future.

@Erkor - The lore you've written is amazing. People may disagree and give you shit, but at the end of the day when I read the lore you've written, it all looks super cool and I really enjoy reading it. It's among the reasons why I want to become a lorewriter, and you're the main reason why I actually now have a piece of lore that's canon. Thank you.

@Lzom - Slim, in the past we've had differences. I remember back years ago when I'd just go off and insult you with virtually no good reason, and have disputes just for the sake of it. But, in the end, you're a great guy. I was tempted to take you up on that offer to go and see Hamilton, but due to Corona I guess it probably won't be happening? Maybe in the future.

@Smiley - Since that D&D thing, I know I haven't spoken to you much. But, in the time we did speak more, it was nice. I may've been a bit of a bitter twat, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm happy that you did opt to chat with me.

@CookieDealer - That minecraft server was a lot of fun. I remember the Jetpack set we made. Maybe in the future our dirt enterprise will prosper.

@chronos - yer ma
Hello.

@chronos - yer ma
kino

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Still not entirely sure what he does.

To my knowledge Rain's the Head Mod, in-charge of the entire forums side of nebulous.
ye most of what he does is behind the scenes to my knowledge

but on topic yeah well done for bringing it back, man. wouldn’t have guessed you were john mcree tbh but there we go

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
ye most of what he does is behind the scenes to my knowledge

but on topic yeah well done for bringing it back, man. wouldn’t have guessed you were john mcree tbh but there we go

went from cannibased vortigaunt to Diplomat.

Made this as a callback.

Last edited:

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
funny bastard silanus you used to be a mong but you're solid now

also post more on insta my g
I'll see if I can find anything to post tonight

Wait you follow my insta?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

This explains a lot lol.

I always wondered who you were and where you came from. Glad I never took your IC or OOC rage in Stasiland personally, but you should feel sorry for those on the staff team that did.

As always, its healthy to forgive and I already have. Reformation is healthy for people in all stages of life.