metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
6riIeEa.png

Character name: Jesse Ragan

Date of birth:
October 8th, 2001

Briefly describe your character's background:
Jesse grew up in a wealthy household somewhere in the US. After getting the best education possible paid by his rich parents he suddenly decided that maybe he wants to do something himself for once and go into medical studies. After graduating he moved to Los Santos for further job opportunities.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC):
IC:
I want to help people out of the kidness of my own heart.

OOC: Never tried any sort of medical roleplay in a city based roleplay server so far, so I'd like to see it firsthand myself how it goes.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?:
Short-Term:
To save lives.

Long-Term: To save lives. But more efficient.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:

Neb WW3RP from 2017 to 2022, multipe iterations and higher positions.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional):

ww3rp medical stuff mostly.

What is your time zone?:

gmt +1

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:

*sweat* y-yes

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
I am dope and do dope things.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello metropaun,

Thank you for applying for EMS. I'm happy to tell you that we've decided to accept your application on your character, Jesse Ragan. Once you got access, please familiarize yourself with our Subforum. Please also join the nebulous.cloud Discord, and if you're already a part, send me a message or ping me please.

Once you're in-game, please make your way to the Pillbox Hospital and call for staff to whitelist you, please. Thank you, and good luck! See you on the blue side.

Reactions: List