color :-)

I can't get over how good this shit is
thank you :-)

Reactions: List

Mickey Toast

All I do is post art and shitpost in OOC chat
Nebulae
YR1e3mO.png

bro what i remember playing on lemonpunch in 2013???????

m6BwvIO.png

this is the most recent thing i've drawn and while I wish to improve on a lot of aspects on this im happy with the progress ive made through the years. I haven't drawn nearly as much as I would have liked the past 10 years, but i have my bursts and this community has always been very receptive, as well as great motivation to me to continue drawing and I just wanna say thanks.

bo4I1vv.png

I drew this back in december and it was the last time I fully rendered an image. Though I've skated away from backgrounds im happy with how this turned out as well. Don't think I woulda got this far without lemonpunch, nebulous, the art of the week threads, and all y'all who check out and comment on this thread so yeah thank y'all fr. alcohol'd atm but for real, thanks everyone

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
YR1e3mO.png

bro what i remember playing on lemonpunch in 2013???????

m6BwvIO.png

this is the most recent thing i've drawn and while I wish to improve on a lot of aspects on this im happy with the progress ive made through the years. I haven't drawn nearly as much as I would have liked the past 10 years, but i have my bursts and this community has always been very receptive, as well as great motivation to me to continue drawing and I just wanna say thanks.

bo4I1vv.png

I drew this back in december and it was the last time I fully rendered an image. Though I've skated away from backgrounds im happy with how this turned out as well. Don't think I woulda got this far without lemonpunch, nebulous, the art of the week threads, and all y'all who check out and comment on this thread so yeah thank y'all fr. alcohol'd atm but for real, thanks everyone
Inshallah you post your discord for commissions.