Nebulae
who likes microwave popcorn??? i do
ace of spades wants me to make a new community with him send help
i love how it just pops up and shit i make it with ramen noodles all the time

Reactions: List

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Do you combine them when making ramen or do you eat it on the side? And yes, I love to microwave popcorn but I have always wanted to try making them on the stove since it seemes fun and you get so much more out of it.
Does this not look fun?
Code:
https://youtu.be/baQT0pwvXKQ?t=41s

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Do you combine them when making ramen or do you eat it on the side? And yes, I love to microwave popcorn but I have always wanted to try making them on the stove since it seemes fun and you get so much more out of it.
Does this not look fun?
youtube]baQT0pwvXKQ
nah man in the UK we have this stuff in a bag

and i eat ramen noodles on the side, i throw popcorn in the microwave then i go make noodles and they're both done at same time MmmmMrm i need sleep its 4am
[doublepost=1489377133][/doublepost]
this stuff
like the popcorn

Reactions: List

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
nah man in the UK we have this stuff in a bag

and i eat ramen noodles on the side, i throw popcorn in the microwave then i go make noodles and they're both done at same time MmmmMrm i need sleep its 4am
[doublepost=1489377133][/doublepost]
like the popcorn
Yeah. Dont get me wrong, we have them to. It only that the bags are small in my opinion.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah. Dont get me wrong, we have them to. It only that the bags are small in my opinion.
theres this great deal nearby its 4 popcorn bags for £1 (thats like 6 bags of popcorn for a dollar)