Military boys

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

ca9ef30bf9.jpg

Nothing makes a man tremble more in his boots, than entering the depot to be faced with the soulless, perpetually angry staff who inhabit such an inhospitable hellscape of an area on-base. Abandon hope, all ye who enter.

There are whispers of ways to get your way when confronting these demonic entities, some speak of offering a sacrifice in the form of a dark liquid, it's name "Coffee". Ancient tales even speak of enlisted having befriended these creatures of the darker realms with earthly sweets, like cake.

I have made the dangerous journey many-a-time in my life, but none without hassle and fear.​

i got bribed with candy, usually sour gummy candies and chocolate. sometimes i'd get cookies from some cuck's dependa. got raisin once and cried on the inside but ate them anyway.

literally the best part of the job was to see how far you can take that shit. ppl doing food runs for you was peak big dick e-6 energy

whoever enjoys raisin cookies ya mom's a hoe

Reactions: List

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
While I can't say I'm in the military now, I'm already in the recruitment process.

This December I'll be shipping out to San Diego to begin my first phases of recruit training in the United States Marine Corps, I'll be working in aviation mechanical work, or as an Air Traffic Controller in a flight tower on an airfield. We'll just have to see when I go to advanced training.

Either way; to former, active, or reserve soldiers in this thread from any country... thank you for your service to your nation.

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
ouchie knee hurt

was going to get my wings before corona hit but that is on pause for the future
So do you get your wings during your training for red beret or is that after?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So do you get your wings during your training for red barret or is that after?
Oh no, we take a parachuting course privately to certify us through our regiments, which in turn grants us wings we can put on our uniforms and stuff

just means that we're certified for jumps

but don't go para if you like your knees

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah I wanted to enlist this year but got fucked cause of corona, so now massive wait line and can't really enroll into training at all.

D

Deleted member 930

I didn't paste medical exam because of my previous illness when i was a child. Some people say i got lucky but i actually did wanted to join.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
While I can't say I'm in the military now, I'm already in the recruitment process.

This December I'll be shipping out to San Diego to begin my first phases of recruit training in the United States Marine Corps, I'll be working in aviation mechanical work, or as an Air Traffic Controller in a flight tower on an airfield. We'll just have to see when I go to advanced training.

Either way; to former, active, or reserve soldiers in this thread from any country... thank you for your service to your nation.

You got a girlfriend? Asking for a friend.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i have over 1000 hours in arma 3 so im basically a military veteran

ama

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
nah pal lmao tried altis life no lie to you i enjoyed drivin a lorry about listenin to me tunes till i got attacked by some edgy faction of csat wearing 12 year olds

now i just zeus for me arma unit

D

Deleted member 3818

nah pal lmao tried altis life no lie to you i enjoyed drivin a lorry about listenin to me tunes till i got attacked by some edgy faction of csat wearing 12 year olds

now i just zeus for me arma unit
The worst is that gta server full of uk drill stans. Apologies for underestimating you though gamer

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I was chatting with a jarhead yesterday, and we made it to talkin about all the guns and munitions we’ve fired. Dude sends a vid of him shooting a MK19. Then I notice it... the fuckers name tape literally said “Titties.” Not even joking. Dude literally joined the military with the last name Titties