Minecraft is 10 years old

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
by the way

lionmaker (the guy that used minecraft to groom kids) has started making minecraft videos again

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
newer minecraft versions are shit

up until 1.8 everything was fine, the rest got fucked up with shields and all that
real shit mate game started going downhill after beta 1.7.3
only good update after that was 1.7.10 and that is purely because of the fact they stayed on it for such a long time that the best mods and packs are on it

still a masterpiece though

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
by the way

lionmaker (the guy that used minecraft to groom kids) has started making minecraft videos again

he be like
how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
my claim to minecraft fame is having my voice, face, and quote in a yogscast video

was what the title was based off too, never did i think i'd experience such anger from a youtube comments section x

Slashraider

Neutrino
Nebulae
Damn really??? That is crazy. I just recently started playing minecraft with a friend from my hometown. It has a stigma of being "for kids" but honestly that game is so advanced, me being a 21 year old is still finding out new shit from it that blows my mind. There is a ton of new content on it that it feels fresh in my eyes as I have to figure out much more in this game than it was once.

If you haven't played it in a long time I highly suggest giving it a go with some friends. You will not be disappointed.

P.S. Theres fucking RAIDS in MINECRAFT now.... That alone blew my mind.