MINECRAFT V4

What would you want running on the server?

• Total voters

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
NebuchadnezzarI please whitelist ahaha
whitelisted u don cheadle
@constantdisplay you need to disable the monk mod ASAP its way too fucking OP and easy to achieve

its just a set of achievements you have to complete and you get shit like armour directly applied to you, over 1600% increase in punch damage, your hands act as a diamond pick and you can fucking fly and walk on water and its piss easy to do
idk how to do that its not like anyone is pvping anyway

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
@constantdisplay you need to disable the monk mod ASAP its way too fucking OP and easy to achieve

its just a set of achievements you have to complete and you get shit like armour directly applied to you, over 1600% increase in punch damage, your hands act as a diamond pick and you can fucking fly and walk on water and its piss easy to do
shut the fuck up

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
idk how to do that its not like anyone is pvping anyway

1. Stop your server. 2. Log into your server directory with an FTP client (either the built in your panel, or a client like FileZilla) 3. Navigate into the "mods" folder 4. Find the mods you want and rename them. To disable a mod rename from Modname.jar (or .zip) to Modname.jar.disabled (or .zip.disabled). To enable a mod just do the opposite.

and heres a small snippet of what you can do

this doesnt show me being immune to skeletons arrows, being able to breed mobs without food just by right clicking on them, being able to passify creepers into not exploding with a right click, the fact that i can just walk up blocks instead of having to jump

notice im also not wearing any armour and have the equivalent of iron, and im just a bit over halfway of all the achievements (even though i wish i could revert it now cause it just isnt fun for me to play like this)

stuff i havent unlocked is shit like being able to fly, being able to kill undead mobs (skeletons, zombies of all types) just by looking at them and more crazy shit i cant remember

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

this doesnt show me being immune to skeletons arrows, being able to breed mobs without food just by right clicking on them, being able to passify creepers into not exploding with a right click, the fact that i can just walk up blocks instead of having to jump

notice im also not wearing any armour and have the equivalent of iron, and im just a bit over halfway of all the achievements (even though i wish i could revert it now cause it just isnt fun for me to play like this)

stuff i havent unlocked is shit like being able to fly, being able to kill undead mobs (skeletons, zombies of all types) just by looking at them and more crazy shit i cant remember
if you don’t like it, don’t use the features

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

wtf bro you destroyed my wall

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
my only problem with the monk mod is that the blink and water walking doesnt work for me
nevermind

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
cant now, im stuck with them and theres no way to disable it
wear armor and you won’t have most of the effects, you can unbind the blink key, and press shift to swim as normal

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
guys do i need to do some retarded ass port forwarding shit
i bought minecraft windows edition and not java and everything fucking sucks

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
i got it too bro

if u wanna feel good about urself join a random sky wars server and win every game u play because ur against console players

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
i got it too bro

if u wanna feel good about urself join a random sky wars server and win every game u play because ur against console players
bro hive bedwars is so easy with 90 fov

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
you need java version to play the server

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
J7ytV2B.png