MM's RP Ideas

What RP should I start working on for you guys?

• An MGSV:TPP Diamond Dogs RP

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • A Medieval Fantasy RP

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • All the World's a Game / A Videogame Character IRL RP

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A Superhero RP

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Something totally erotic that'll get us all banned.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • None of these.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yo. You don't know me and I don't expect you to, but I'm no stranger to forum RP. I love it, man. I've been doing it for years on many different servers, and now I hone my skills through writing erotic fanfiction. Yes, I am that badass.

Anyway, I have three Forum RP ideas that I'd like to run by the people here. Maybe they'll be of interest, maybe they won't be. Maybe I'll just go back to writing about those long silver bullets sliding into a well-greased chamber.

1. A Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain RP, or more specifically, a Diamond Dogs RP. Either taking place during or after the events of TPP, players would create their own Diamond Dog mercenary/soldier with their own special skills and personalities so they can interact with each other in and around Mother Base. There will be missions to undertake and choices to make that will determine how the story will play out. Do a good job and you won't be shipped off to guard one of those stupid FOBs.

2. "Knights of Alia", or rather, your average run-of-the-mill medieval fantasy RP. The premise is simple: there are some good guys, the Knights of Sol, and then there are some bad guys, The Order of Yami. It's not all black and white though- sometimes those knights can be real self-righteous pricks and those Order of Yami fellows can be friendly, hospitable people. In any case, the two can't get along for some reason (something about how the Order of Yami murdered thousands of people, tried to summon a bunch of rectal-rapin' demons, and other small stuff). Pick a side and fight, or just sit on the sidelines and work for whoever has the most coins to throw around.

3. "All the World's a Game". Picture the world, yeah? Now toss a bunch of videogame characters into it. Because of some stupid company's attempt to play god, characters from countless videogames have been thrust into the world scrambling for answers. Those potential 'god-like' characters have had their powers stripped from them to prevent the world getting fucked up beyond all repair while other characters may have suffered other side-effects as a result of being dragged into this world. Regardless, no-one is happy to have these characters here, and thus problems arise. Some try to fit in, some just want to be left alone. Others just want to watch this world burn for playing with their lives as if they were mere pawns on a gameboard. If you play, you will pick a character from any original videogame (this means no DC, Marvel, Middle-Earth or any book/movie/anime/show that received a game) and RP as them trying to survive in this strange, crazy world. There will be plot, there will be story, and there will be blood- because heroes and villains can't get along... Right?

Thoughts please! Also, forgive me for putting this stuff here in General. There isn't a Forum RP board here... yet.

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Seems like dr pepper now has competition...........................
im getting
triggered-meme.jpg

by this new dr pepper

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
1. A Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain RP, or more specifically, a Diamond Dogs RP. Either taking place during or after the events of TPP, players would create their own Diamond Dog mercenary/soldier with their own special skills and personalities so they can interact with each other in and around Mother Base. There will be missions to undertake and choices to make that will determine how the story will play out. Do a good job and you won't be shipped off to guard one of those stupid FOBs.

Sounds interesting, to say the least.

Death sounds fucking common, since barely anyone would actually try doing Stealth, and taking a bullet is gonna put you out of commission permanently in most situations, either from death or just being unable to carry on with the mission.

2. "Knights of Alia", or rather, your average run-of-the-mill medieval fantasy RP. The premise is simple: there are some good guys, the Knights of Sol, and then there are some bad guys, The Order of Yami. It's not all black and white though- sometimes those knights can be real self-righteous pricks and those Order of Yami fellows can be friendly, hospitable people. In any case, the two can't get along for some reason (something about how the Order of Yami murdered thousands of people, tried to summon a bunch of rectal-rapin' demons, and other small stuff). Pick a side and fight, or just sit on the sidelines and work for whoever has the most coins to throw around.

Generic D&D campaign, but good concept.

3. "All the World's a Game". Picture the world, yeah? Now toss a bunch of videogame characters into it. Because of some stupid company's attempt to play god, characters from countless videogames have been thrust into the world scrambling for answers. Those potential 'god-like' characters have had their powers stripped from them to prevent the world getting fucked up beyond all repair while other characters may have suffered other side-effects as a result of being dragged into this world. Regardless, no-one is happy to have these characters here, and thus problems arise. Some try to fit in, some just want to be left alone. Others just want to watch this world burn for playing with their lives as if they were mere pawns on a gameboard. If you play, you will pick a character from any original videogame (this means no DC, Marvel, Middle-Earth or any book/movie/anime/show that received a game) and RP as them trying to survive in this strange, crazy world. There will be plot, there will be story, and there will be blood- because heroes and villains can't get along... Right?

Nah.

Replace with "ANY CHARACTERS"

Any character from any universe in RP.

If anyone goes for a distinctly OP character, then we'll add even more OP villains into the game. Simple!

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I like MGS RP the most. Medieval RP also seems kind of cool. The Videogame IRL RP I am kinda meh on.

I still want to see a SupeheroRP done right.

Where you're actually a superhero and not just some fuck with a power.

ShireWarrior

Quark
Nebulae
I still want to see a SupeheroRP done right.

Where you're actually a superhero and not just some fuck with a power.
And not a random Dark RP spin off game mode that dies in a week. Superhero RP could be something cool y'know. The people with powers I imagined would have to be applied for with citizenry in between. I don't know. Never really thought about a serious RP about this.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
And not a random Dark RP spin off game mode that dies in a week. Superhero RP could be something cool y'know. The people with powers I imagined would have to be applied for with citizenry in between. I don't know. Never really thought about a serious RP about this.

I like to imagine superheroes that wear costumes, but still have to go out of costume to buy clothes and live regular lives n shit.

ShireWarrior

Quark
Nebulae
I like to imagine superheroes that wear costumes, but still have to go out of costume to buy clothes and live regular lives n shit.
I imagine some people with powers being dicks with them as well or just getting corrupted by their power like in Chronicle.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I imagine some people with powers being dicks with them as well or just getting corrupted by their power like in Chronicle.

There'll be villains and dick heroes, too.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Anti villains would be fun to play

You mean anti hero?

An anti villain would be a villain that's a nice guy.

An anti hero would be a hero that's a dick, like the Punisher or Deadpool.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Both would be fun

Basically, the closest reference to my image of SuperheroRP is One Punch Man, but without One Punch Man.

Heroes can be literally anyone, class based system, interesting powers and personalities, etc.

None of that angsty edgy shit.

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Basically, the closest reference to my image of SuperheroRP is One Punch Man, but without One Punch Man.

Heroes can be literally anyone, class based system, interesting powers and personalities, etc.

None of that angsty edgy shit.

I could see you being the bicycle guy