most embarrassing moment of your life?

vetrogaming

Quark
Nebulae
i forgot to say mine, mine was falling in front of 200 people on a stage

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i ran into a room yelling " Chicken Little!" thinking nobody was there but when i came in the teacher told me to shut up and everyone was staring at me

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
trying to do a sick bicycle kick volley while playing football and hyperextending my knee + tearing my ACL while landing which ended my football career

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
people finding out ive never been hugged, kissed, or had a relationship with a girl

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
someone getting is with the sex noise facebook shit when me ma's in the same room as is

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
people finding out ive never been hugged, kissed, or had a relationship with a girl

Same...

I wasn't potty trained until I was 10.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
When I was in high school, I was handling and tweaking around with the PCs in the library. Nothing bad, was working on something.
One of my friends came in and she took over, started to browse Korean pop stuff. She started playing said music and unmute the sounds. I wasn't aware of this. There's a reason why we always leave it muted and will only unmute it for events and occasions. The sound system of the PC is connected to the PA system of assembly hall.
Said Korean pop was playing throughout the assembly hall. I get blamed by teachers and people thought I like KPop because I was handling the PC, rip.

Last edited: