Most Memorable HL2 PK

• Thread starter Deleted member 2011
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2011

Whos charter PK was the most remembered out of the thousands of lost lives on the HL2 RP server? Who was most upsetting to see gone? I've always wondered what the community choice was.

Reactions: List

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Berke Berek Hammer - escaped city 17 and ended up in the Outlands, antlions killed him, or did they??

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I think it was something called "Red Night" where a firefight broke out in Comitatus base, ending in PKs of Pidge amongst others whose names escape me.
Can't remember any finer details though, IIRC @medley does since he took part in it, if my memory serves me correctly.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I think it was something called "Red Night" where a firefight broke out in Comitatus base, ending in PKs of Pidge amongst others whose names escape me.
Can't remember any finer details though, IIRC @medley does since he took part in it, if my memory serves me correctly.

Gulag uprising ends in multiple prisoners shot circa 1947

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
@Ein Rip Steve

@Codfather you and Revy's deaths are pretty memorable when you were doing /me's and Bubblegum just s2k'd you.

@Ein had his arm cut off after @Warwick forced him to get bitten by a headcrab
Ein then died because he threw a smoke grenade like a lemon

@harry the vort that walked into Comitatus base

@Powley @harry @Codfather @RomanLoaded @Not Tiger
Rip Rush when she got fucking Koby'd

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@Ein Rip Steve

@Codfather you and Revy's deaths are pretty memorable when you were doing /me's and Bubblegum just s2k'd you.

@Ein had his arm cut off after @Warwick forced him to get bitten by a headcrab
Ein then died because he threw a smoke grenade like a lemon

@harry the vort that walked into Comitatus base

@Powley @harry @Codfather @RomanLoaded @Not Tiger
Rip Rush when she got fucking Koby'd

that fucking grenade hahahhaha

fridge freezer Popsicle for a day

uhhh probably the most memorable for me was the loyalist who was hung during the Comitatus days - I think @Redhunter played them

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
a bunch of baiting from both sides resulted in people who didnt want to partake in any hostile activities, like my character, to die because of other dumb fucks

was a pretty shitty scenario, but good dev for everybody that survived, i guess