Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That kid's gonna show her one day.

One day, when she's on her fucking death bed at 80.

He'll whisper in her ear.

"I voted for Trump"

Then he'll wheel her out of the hospital and into the woods and leave her there.

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
It's just another drop of idiocy on the level of the fake hate crimes being peddled by the regressive left.
What a shame.

Either way, it was a fake kicking out btw.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
"my child probably has little to no knowledge of politics and of the policies between the two candidates but im going to kick him out of the house because "AAAW HELL NAWWWW WE DONT DO TRUMP IN THIS HOUSEHOLD"
[doublepost=1479264997][/doublepost]
democracy.jpg

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
idk what parents you had, but I never had a democracy at home tbh
it was a joke

have you ever been kicked out of your house because of your political opinions at the age of five

honestly this kid should be getting praised for already developing an interest in politics

Husky

Nebulae
I think a conscripted-democratic-oligarchy is the best option. The fuck is even the point in parties? just have a left to right wing based system and elect the people seem worthy and competent of running the country in a parliamentary like system. That way we don't get turd sandwich versus giant douche.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
why is the left never progressive and accepting when they claim to be progressive and accepting

Sadly that's the only part of Liberalism the media focuses on.

Same way the media only focused on Trump being a racist during the early parts of his campaign because they didn't want him elected.

I'm progressive and accepting as fuck.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is so sick, I can't imagine someone doing this to their fucking kid just because he voted for Trump!