Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Konachan.png

Our future is bright.

Your kind are not part of it.​

Nebulae
i appreciate the simplistic presentation but im going to need you to use the format and give me a basic idea of what you're going for character-wise beyond two sentences

send me a PM on forums if you want to keep details hidden from public view

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

Konachan.png

The Traditionalist.

The known world is a locked continuum.
War has desecrated what few lands are left. The wandering droves outside of their civic containment centers remain a scourge.

Annihilation of what few resources remain has awakened new threats before, and Humanity remains on the precipice of repeating its past mistakes.
The dimensional tug-of-war betwixt the Combine and the natural spawn of the Essence has no ending on its horizon.

Konachan.png

Combine, try as they might, have failed to restore their grip on the Earth as of yet.
Vortikind has secured its spot in the battling - the warrior caste has done its part.

Amongst this battling, Humanity has remained indecent. Thankless. Viewing the Essence as nothing more than wind, the Vortigaunts as pawns in the efforts. Several have grown restless, taking notice of the ones ingrained into their societies failing to correct their actions, and dole out punishment for the continued mistreatment. None respect the Weave as its naturalized inhabitants do. Few have come to understand even a fraction of its potential, with even fewer having a glimpse of its grand scope.

The many have begun to grow restless. The more devout have found themselves deployed, set to the same spots of war that their kin have lived and died for to spread their message of regret.

An arrival, to assert their kind's dominance. To ensure survival long enough to take the foothold they need upon a dying Earth. Ward off the enemy facing them down, and divert the disaster in the mountains.

Konachan.png

Steam name: Judge Dredd The Techno Viking

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17800525
Previous experience with Vortigaunt factions: Indeed
Have you read the Vortigaunt Guide? Yes

Character Name: see attached resume
What kind of character do you plan on portraying? How do their traits distinguish them from the rest of their species?: see attached resume
Brief Backstory:
not in the resume, they are from a secluded sect that has been alluded to by myself and likely more as a generalized concept of distant-but-near aliens before whom remain with their eyes on all sides of the fight
What kind of group(s) are you planning to work with (if any)?:
nobody but other aliens
Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations):
yeah sure. make me a more powerful vortigaunt. make me able to force my will onto people. force visions at great cost in total incapacitation for a period of time no shorter than one day. a touch allows both total diagnosis of someone's ill conditions as well as total control of their body and its workings until the grasp is broken. this involves a garnered pulse of essence first. it is intended for medical purposes. it can and will likely be used for alternative purposes. stopping a heart is simple. causing a heart attack later down the line requires more finesse.
make me have a better grasp on the essence than your average bear. deeper understanding. some found in reality. some found in overzealous hatred bearing the fruit of a superiority complex.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Accepted.

Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations): yeah sure. make me a more powerful vortigaunt. make me able to force my will onto people. force visions at great cost in total incapacitation for a period of time no shorter than one day. a touch allows both total diagnosis of someone's ill conditions as well as total control of their body and its workings until the grasp is broken. this involves a garnered pulse of essence first. it is intended for medical purposes. it can and will likely be used for alternative purposes. stopping a heart is simple. causing a heart attack later down the line requires more finesse.
make me have a better grasp on the essence than your average bear. deeper understanding. some found in reality. some found in overzealous hatred bearing the fruit of a superiority complex.[/SPOILER]

Majority of this is fine. The ones that require affecting others specifically (particularly in negative ways) will require their OOC consent.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.