My dudes.

Rem or Ram?

• Total voters

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Rem. Three words, R. E. M. I think of her every day and night, Rem ... The light of my life, the reason I live, every night I thank her for being by my side, I always looks up to her, only for her to look away with a slight blush. A statement of disrespect, half heartedly leaves her cute and small pink lips with a remorseful remark in her eyes. I cannot think of a world without Rem, she is the true girl for a devoted man, she is worth more than a 2D Drawing. No. She is real, real in my head.

One night, I sat alone, until a bright light came from the door. Rem stood there, maid uniform and all. Instinctively I devote myself to her, she simply shakes me off, blushing, I remind her that I have devoted my life to Rem, she continues to blush before saying to me "I want to run away with you and have kids with you"

My heart skipped a beat, I struggled to catch my breath, the soul of my body lifted and gleemed in a golden shimmer as the gentle words wrapped around me, but it was short lived, soon she left but left behind her smell and presence. I can still smell it now, like a breeze of freshly clipped grass wind through my nose, stimulating my sences.

I pray every night to the almighty demon know as Rem, how she transended the 2D to the 3D world to greet me still blows me away. I am forever greatful to her visit.

Rem is the way, the light, the life.

- A Cool Guy

wallhaven-377091.jpg

Ok I have no idea why the fuck I made this fucking thread, I just felt like this AND IT IS FUCKING CRINGY HOLY FUCKING SHIT, MY HANDS ARE BROKEN DUDES.

Enjoy this new meme

@ecchikawaii @Silent @Tiger!