3G0QdJW.jpg

ASI3Hgr.jpg

4CTiZaV.jpg

rXWy58s.jpg

usQYQsx.jpg
all of these are large as shit aaaaa
feedback pls

Too dark my man.

Also see if you can get volumetrics in the window. If Gmod even lets you do that.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I notice something in your poses. They all look a bit, dark. Or blurry. Seems almost like you're trying to make the picture less focused on empty space. For example the one with the medic rebel.

FS7MRCF.jpg

The shelf, could've easily put a box of shotgun ammo on the bottom part, maybe a shotgun with the barrel sticking out in the middle of the shelf. You could've put a picture frame next to the rebel's head that was slightly bent, as if a struggle had been going on. And also I gotta ask wtf was that light in the top right. Ok thx i am not that good at posing either ur okay mane

Reactions: List

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I notice something in your poses. They all look a bit, dark. Or blurry. Seems almost like you're trying to make the picture less focused on empty space. For example the one with the medic rebel.

FS7MRCF.jpg

The shelf, could've easily put a box of shotgun ammo on the bottom part, maybe a shotgun with the barrel sticking out in the middle of the shelf. You could've put a picture frame next to the rebel's head that was slightly bent, as if a struggle had been going on. And also I gotta ask wtf was that light in the top right. Ok thx i am not that good at posing either ur okay mane
no no this is solid critic my man
and with the dark and blurry shit, i didn't know how to use SDoF back then

Also see if you can get volumetrics in the window. If Gmod even lets you do that.
what's that?
yeah, the third one in spoiler is the actual first pose, I don fucked up

@Expax if anything I think I actually ADDED more light, idk

but anyways yeah, that pose was basically me fucking around with Color Modification and some extra Post-Proecessing tools.

anyways I love you all guys :ok:

Last edited:

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
no no this is solid critic my man
and with the dark and blurry shit, i didn't know how to use SDoF back then

what's that?
yeah, the third one in spoiler is the actual first pose, I don fucked up

@Expax if anything I think I actually ADDED more light, idk

but anyways yeah, that pose was basically me fucking around with Color Modification and some extra Post-Proecessing tools.

anyways I love you all guys :ok:
no but i still have to know, on the old medic one, what was the light to the top right? it's been bothering me for days, it is my life goal to find out what that shitty little light was, tell me!!! or garfield cart will not go on sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it was literally me putting some random light there for no reason lol, it contributed to nothing

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
another shit pose, i even tried rimlighting lmao
so hopeless

inspired by something my only irl friend said during history
G3rUNCQ.jpg
G3rUNCQ.jpg