My Hands Smell like Vagina

Nebulae
I’m going to assume this is the only place in the forums I can ask for help on something irl.

My hands, for some odd reason, constantly end up smelling like vagina. I am a guy, I had a psycho girlfriend over 4 months ago that had a vagina that smelt similar to this smell, but it was a lot stronger. I can’t see that girl being my current problem, because I don’t think my hands used to do this until a month or two back.

Washing my hands kind of helps the smell dial down, but it doesn’t rid me of the odor. Usually this occurs during work at this fast food place where we handle grease, chicken, and wear gloves, etc. I was shocked of the smell the first time I smelt it, I was very confused on why my hands smelt like this. The big issue now, is that my hands are now smelling like that whenever I wake up; started doing that this morning actually.

If someone could please give me some tips and help on how to fix this disgusting problem, I’ll be very thankful.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I’m going to assume this is the only place in the forums I can ask for help on something irl.

My hands, for some odd reason, constantly end up smelling like vagina. I am a guy, I had a psycho girlfriend over 4 months ago that had a vagina that smelt similar to this smell, but it was a lot stronger. I can’t see that girl being my current problem, because I don’t think my hands used to do this until a month or two back.

Washing my hands kind of helps the smell dial down, but it doesn’t rid me of the odor. Usually this occurs during work at this fast food place where we handle grease, chicken, and wear gloves, etc. I was shocked of the smell the first time I smelt it, I was very confused on why my hands smelt like this. The big issue now, is that my hands are now smelling like that whenever I wake up; started doing that this morning actually.

If someone could please give me some tips and help on how to fix this disgusting problem, I’ll be very thankful.

bold of you to assume any of us have experience with vaginas

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
8fe.jpg

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bold of you to assume any of us have experience with vaginas

Don't know about you, but I have.

Real Talk:
The cause may have been when you were fiddling around with your ex-girlfriend. There is a chance she could've had Bacterial Vaginosis without you or her realising this fact. Due to this the bacterial infection can linger on and inside of orifices and within the pores of your skin for quite some time. I'd recommend going to see a Doctor because you may be suffering from the same issue however, it would seem as though in your case it has taken sprout on your hands of all places. Seek a Doctor.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
poor guy

his hands are being friendzoned by smell
[doublepost=1560786090][/doublepost]
why are you asking roleplayers and not doctors

he should ask Jeremy cunt at this point

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
you should've listened to the playground rumors, girls have cooties and now you got some gross bacterial infection on your hands

don't touch girls friendos