My inactivity.

D

Deleted member 243

Boys.
The majority of you know me as Tyrone, that one guy who likes to play as Cowboys and black men. Well, you must've noticed that I wasn't on HL2RP, WW3RP and Project Zomboid. Always om the forums and Steam, using mobile devices.

It's a simple explanation, my rig died. CPU gave in, AKA braindead. I tried anything in my power, using my basic knowledge on hardware. Sadly, it's dead.

On the bright side though, I'm getting a new rig, worth €570. 8GB of RAM, DDR3L. The processor being an Intel Core i5-4460, 3.2 GHz. The graphics card being an Intel HD Graphics 4600. And a big HDD with 1TB capacity. Here's a photo.
ASUS-K31AD-NL004T

An ANUS Desktop, I like the design.

Anyways, I did some minor research on the integrated parts, and they seem a-okay to me. So I may be able to finally and properly S2K in both HL2RP and WW3RP. Also a hint, I'm joining the Globs.

Nobody probably missed me, but I missed the gamemodes. So, see you soon, people.​

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

it's kind of funny watching someone like you call lyut unknown, he was around for a while and posted alot so dont pull that card
he has a different name than lyut mein freund

took me a minute to get it into my system

still a dick though