My inactivity.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
On the bright side though, I'm getting a new rig, worth €570. 8GB of RAM, DDR3L. The processor being an Intel Core i5-4460, 3.2 GHz. The graphics card being an Intel HD Graphics 4600. And a big HDD with 1TB capacity. Here's a photo.
you can get much, much better with less if you mount/pick the parts yourself dont make this mistake

also you used that music in your goodbye thread already and i downloaded it so i need more mixtape

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

you can get much, much better with less if you mount/pick the parts yourself dont make this mistake

also you used that music in your goodbye thread already and i downloaded it so i need more mixtape
fuck

hold on leT me GET SOME MORE

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
CPU: Intel PENTIUM G3258
GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 280
RAM: Crucial 4GB x 2
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock Z97 PRO3 ATX LGA1150
CASE: Itek INVADER

really old build of mine that i changed for something better

ah yes i dont know about the psu because i had in mind to use my current one (600w)

its around 500€ and the cpu can be overclocked to gain the power of an i3 for less/fewer euros but its a bit shit so u can either wait till u get more cash and get an i5 or idk

D

Deleted member 243

CPU: Intel PENTIUM G3258
GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 280
RAM: Crucial 4GB x 2
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock Z97 PRO3 ATX LGA1150
CASE: Itek INVADER

really old build of mine that i changed for something better

ah yes i dont know about the psu because i had in mind to use my current one (600w)

its around 500€ and the cpu can be overclocked to gain the power of an i3 for less/fewer euros but its a bit shit so u can either wait till u get more cash and get an i5 or idk
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-0FLl78qI9sNe5M1Nv6ezssVGxm7S8-P

i'll keep it in mind

here is my mixtape

Reactions: List

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
kids what happened to the fucking actual thread, this should be called "who can guess what they used to be before they left and then returned and now they have no fucking clue"

im in the same boat here

D

Deleted member 243

kids what happened to the fucking actual thread, this should be called "who can guess what they used to be before they left and then returned and now they have no fucking clue"

im in the same boat here
who are you though

this thread is about mixtapes, pc specs and my grand return

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
looks like a thread I would make

Last edited: